Do Titans Increase Girth and Length with Cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

Do Titans Increase Girth and Length with Cycling

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:54 am

I'm going on 6 months post-op and have been cycling daily. Being able to work from home allows me keep him inflated for hours. I have no pain when I inflate as I had been using VED, pills, and shots right up to the procedure. I inflate until I can't squeeze anymore for fear of breaking something. I'm lost a good 3/4" in length and .5" in girth. Given the rigidity of Coloplast implants, have my fellow Titan brothers regained some of their size with cycling, and how long did it take? I had a good size, and girthy cock previously which did present size issues once in a while, ( when I could get/stay hard enough for sex) so I'm not complaining but want to know what other titan users have experienced.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Smetro

Re: Do Titans Increase Girth and Length with Cycling

Postby Smetro » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:49 am

Yep cycling seemed to work for me.
Best result achieved after about 18 months
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:27 pm

Damn! I told the Dr. of my concerns regarding losing length and girth.
Because I have one that he has to salvage, I am up the creek:(. He says I will lose something:(
"But I don't think in 9000 implants I have seen an 8" penis, but you never know"...damnit, I got pics to prove it!
Size is not everything, but it is something to others, especially the owner, lol.
Ok, changing from AMS to Titan! I will put up with the 'wrinkle' feeling inside penis, and I guess that will go away after I pump to full length...18 months!
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:46 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:I'm going on 6 months post-op and have been cycling daily. Being able to work from home allows me keep him inflated for hours. I have no pain when I inflate as I had been using VED, pills, and shots right up to the procedure. I inflate until I can't squeeze anymore for fear of breaking something. I'm lost a good 3/4" in length and .5" in girth. Given the rigidity of Coloplast implants, have my fellow Titan brothers regained some of their size with cycling, and how long did it take? I had a good size, and girthy cock previously which did present size issues once in a while, ( when I could get/stay hard enough for sex) so I'm not complaining but want to know what other titan users have experienced.

After 14 mo. I had all of my pre ED length and girth back, 5.5" x 5.5". I say pre ED because I did gain just over an inch, 6.5+", from using Trimix for 12 yrs. but did lose that gained girth with the implant. My length right after my implant was just under 5" but I have all of that back now. I'm VERY happy with my Titan. The one thing I am really happy about is my flaccid length, went from less then an inch to 4"! An extra plus for me!
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:01 am

Thanks, my titan implant is feeling different when flacid now, kind of bumpy, however, it looks normal. I was wondering if it is from the tubes flexing. I'm happier man with my implant. I wish that I had installed it 10 years earlier. I would have worked through a couple by now.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”