Tha day arrived, and not for good :-(

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

Tha day arrived, and not for good :-(

Postby oneperson » Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:23 am

At last, yesterday my wife got ready for sex. So I started to aroused. She asked me: are you ready yet? I answered: I think so, I am not completely healthy, I have to go better, but it is supposed that I can have sex during the process. Let's try it, carefully because I have been told that the first times it is a little painful.

So I pumped till the point of pain and began with sex plays. Everything was perfect, until the moment of penetration. On the one hand, the size: she complained about the lose of size and told that with that small size it cannot penetrate well. No problem, with cycling that problem will be no big. But the pain in my inside face of the tip of the pennis when in missionary, was so terrible that I almost scream. After 2 minutes, I had to stop because it was unbearable. We then try to do it she over me, not avail: now not only the terrible pain in the tip, but in the base too.

It is absolutely impossible to have any kind of sex with this thing. Monday I wll call the Dr. Things are going terribly bad.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

dg_moore

Re: Tha day arrived, and not for good :-(

Postby dg_moore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 7:09 am

When was your surgery? It was 3 months before I was sufficiently healed.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:08 am

Surgery was 7 weeks and 2 days ago. Dr. told that in 6 weeks it should be possible to have sex and when activate me last week monday told me I could have sex already.

It is not the case. If you say 3 months can be needed it takes my nerves out a few. Anyway I will try to see the dr next week
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:27 am

oneperson wrote:Surgery was 7 weeks and 2 days ago. Dr. told that in 6 weeks it should be possible to have sex and when activate me last week monday told me I could have sex already.

It is not the case. If you say 3 months can be needed it takes my nerves out a few. Anyway I will try to see the dr next week

Yes, checking with your doctor is best. Everybody heals differently, and you may just need more time.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:45 pm

Hi,

You have to wait and give it more time, in my case the first time I had sex It was disappointing and super painful, but I have been cycling every day since I was activated and 5 months later it is almost as good as sex before the implant, or even better.

Check with you doctor but it may be a matter of time. My advise is to take it easy, donot rush it and cycle as often as you can.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

Return to “Implants”