Testicle position after 7 weeks. Photo. Concern

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oneperson

Testicle position after 7 weeks. Photo. Concern

Postby oneperson » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi,

Here is a photo of my testicles after 7 weeks post surgery and pennis deflated. I post it because does not seem normal for me and wonder if anybody has happened something similar and changed with time.

I see it like an alien monster.
Attachments
IMG_20191031_221320.jpg
IMG_20191031_221320.jpg (731.96 KiB) Viewed 1803 times
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

gene308

Re: Testicle position after 7 weeks. Photo. Concern

Postby gene308 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:36 pm

Something seems very wrong to me. I think you should see the surgeon soon
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:32 pm

This definitely does not look normal. Please get in contact with your doctor asap and send him this picture. Do you have any sign of infection or hematoma? How are you feeling? Is that white pus on the penis above the scrotum?

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:50 pm

No, it doesn't look normal. I wonder if too much or too little tubing could be pulling or pushing on your sac. Are you able to physically move them into their "normal position?
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:54 am

Thanks for your answers. Before anything just tell that there is no infection nor hematomas, all the weird dirty things you see are effect of low quality of the photo due to size allowed in forum.

The point is just the shape of the things and the position of right testicle. No, I cannot push it to a lower position and yes, I think that is because a too large tube and bad positioning of tubes and pump. When the doctor view it last week he did not give importance nor the previous times. This has been like that and worse from the very begining. I have to see him in ten days. I will insist in the problem cause this dont go better, just a little.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:04 am

Yeah, something is not right.
Your balls should hang, and sorry my friend, but that is not hanging.
Also, if it was hanging before, everything should be able to move around, just like your balls
My doc is young, he missed a lot of cues. I have an infection, the pump is stuck to the wall of my scrotum and now they want to replace my 3-piece with a one piece (got a 2nd opinion from a much more experienced doc).
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:11 am

Yes, i know that is not normal and I am afraid I will need surgery again, not to change the implant but to place the things right and even maybe shorten the tube.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:54 am

By chance, you have any pics of your junk before the surgery? You just may have to show him the pics.

I came to my conclusion of free-flowing WAY after the fact, after months for bitching that something was not right and looking at the pics of implants on other guys.
The big reveal to my inexperienced Doc was when he tried to activate my pump. I told him it was not going to happen because I am in pain. He ignored me in the weeks leading up to the moment. When he tried to activate the pump, I was yelling in the office from the pressure, which was not much, and he just kept on trying to pump. I held the guy's hand, gave him a nasty look, and told him 'No'. He finally gave in and said something was wrong, blah, blah, blah...no shit, sherlock!
2 days later, it was a weekend, I just started piecing things together in coherent words and wrote to him of my conclusion on the patient portal of the practice (about the way everything should move around and free ball/flow).
I have read over my notes from the 1st week...yeah, the guy took a shitload of things for granted and I am paying the price. The funny thing is, THEY got their $$, want to do the surgery again, and charge again.....go figure!
Ag, 58, Maryland
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:08 pm

I don't have any picture before surgery.

I can pump, I still have some pain (from time to time), sometimes in the base of scrotum sometimes in the pennis. So everything works well, that pain is very little and affordable when appears. But the right testicle is too high and it will make difficult the penetration when I have sex. I thinks it is just a question about placement of pump/tubes, and it should be easyly worked out with a simple surgery.

It is strange, because the Dr is one of the best in Spain and he is very experimented, 25 years making implants about 100 or more a year.

For sure, in the next visit ten days ahead I will ask him for a solution.

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:10 pm

Hehehe...congratulations, you, like me, are one of the lucky 3% to have problems with this surgery, oh joy!
My Doc never experienced any problems before me. Then, when I came along, he did not know what to do, or what the heck was going on.
To him, *I* was the problem (psychological), so he ignored my bitching. No penis problems, but there was pain in my balls.
I would say to tell your doc about the free-balling, but it looks like there is no way that your balls are going to be acting like balls...they are too scrunched up.
You are 7 weeks along...BITCH about it! My Doc said I would be very proud with what he put in, blah, blah, blah, but look where I am at now!
You should be at the 'pumping' point, mostly healed.

All-n-all, plus the other surgery, 5 months of no physical playtime:(
Ag, 58, Maryland

Return to “Implants”