Wow, this pump is alien!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

Wow, this pump is alien!

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:41 pm

So, finally putting some heat on this thing… I can’t really tell what is tubing and what is the pump/deflation block so far…. Either way, it is taking up a lot of my scrotum… well things start to feel/look a little better after swelling? I feel like if I could see this, there’s definitely protuberance… there’s this cluster of God knows what and then my testicles to either side of that… I feel like I have an octopus in my scrotum wearing Mickey Mouse ears… Where does all of this eventually end up? What is white here? It feels like there’s a block towards the front of my body and maybe something else towards the rear and then as I stated, all of those tubes… every single day gets a little bit easier with this thing… since about day four… i’m just getting a little bit intuitive about the visual aspects of it now that everything is kind of in there and I can kind of draw a map but not really… Maybe I’m a little bit too swollen still…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Re: Wow, this pump is alien!

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:43 pm

This is an LG ex by the way…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi,

I don't know how much time has passed since your surgery. I am Tital Coloplast, almost 7 weeks. Things down there are definetively better than 3 weeks ago. But regarding the protuberance... My pump is in the very bottom of my scrotum, a kind of embeded into the rear/down of it. Just above the pump, which I can manipulate easyly, I have the button to release and get the liquid back from cylinders. This is a little bit more difficult to access, because is a little bit hidden by the right testicle. But despite the difficulty, I can manage it.

But, no, the weird part. When standing up, if I pass my finger all around my scrotum and everything seems right. But when lying, I have a BIG protuberance in the front part of scrotum, touchable at first sight, evident. Is the pipe from valve to reservoir. My doctor has seen it and has tell me that if in a few months is still there, I will have to go again to surgery to recolocate and put it at the back. He told me that it has happened because my testicles are too near of my body, and they didn't left space for the pipe. A simple surgery to send to the back he said.

But yes, I still have some inflamation, but the feel and look is MUCH better than 3 weeks ago.
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:08 pm

thank you, hopefully things get a little bit more situated as I heal… I really hope you don’t need that second surgery… that was kind of one of my big concerns… I have a very tidy looking scrotum “Keewee looking“… from what I understand, a lot of gentlemen have some sagging going on “dead baby chickens hanging from a tree“? I could never see pictures so, I don’t really know how all of this works out with smaller/closer to the body scrotums in the end… please keep me updated on anything you’re noticing progress wise, not so progressive wise… thanks for kind of giving me the description… it makes me comfortable knowing things change “even if only a little bit“ over the next couple of weeks… Best of luck!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:50 am

Because you rely on tough rather than sight to understand your pump and tubing, you may be hyper-sensitive compared to those of us who can look while we explore. As you heal you will adjust to the “alien” being in there and it becomes less awkward and you won’t think about it much.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “Implants”