Coloplast Titan pump and other questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Biker60

Coloplast Titan pump and other questions

Postby Biker60 » Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:36 pm

I am scheduled for surgery in December. The Dr gave me the option of the Coloplast Titan or the AMS CX. I have severe Peyronies, so I am going with the Titan. He did say he likes to use the genesis pump in place of the one touch. Any comments on this? He mentioned some guys have issues with the one touch? My procedure will be like anyone else. He likes to do a 23 hour admission, so it like same day surgery but you stay over one night. I am ok with this as IV antibiotics can be given durning this time, and pain can be controlled better. Also, I don't want to have to deal with the foley catheter. having the nursing care is a plus as well. 23 hour admission is considered same say surgery stay. Any comments?

warrenw

Re: Coloplast Titan pump and other questions

Postby warrenw » Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:23 pm

Biker60 wrote:He did say he likes to use the genesis pump in place of the one touch. Any comments on this?

The latest model pump is the "Touch", both the Genesis (Release Bar Pump) and One Touch (OTR) are older but maybe still available. You might ask the doctor if you can look at and feel all three pumps before you make a decision. I believe the Touch model is the smallest and has the smoothest shape. I find it easy to use, no problems so far and very comfortable in the scrotum.
Implant - Dr Eid 12/2017, Titan Touch 20/21cm no RTE, 125cc reservoir

mikestap

Re: Coloplast Titan pump and other questions

Postby mikestap » Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:11 pm

I have the Genesis. My doc said he preferred it to the others. So far, no problems.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

Return to “Implants”