Newly implanted; barely mobile

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
cobylinks

Re: Newly implanted; barely mobile

Postby cobylinks » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:20 pm

Had the same problem cloths rubbing against my penis or scrotum very painful
Tried jock strap, whities tightties and super loose clothing to noavail.
Ordered "Separatec" underwear, wow, game changer
penis fits into it's own sleeve and scrotum has it's own also.
No more pain. walk, golf, sleep ect.
just go on the web site and get a trail pack you wont regret it.
Received implants 10/4/19 Coloplast 24cm + 1cm RTE
Dr. Brady, Orlando, Fl

Hopeful888

Postby Hopeful888 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:11 pm

Went to see surgeon 2nd time post surgery, I have a huge hematoma inside my scrotum, it is blocking the pump so the doctor manage to do a difficult task of slightly deflating, I was told to return in another 2 weeks, that’s almost 7 weeks total from surgery, I’m healing really slow, anybody experienced this?

zandro

Postby zandro » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:24 pm

Hopeful888 wrote:Went to see surgeon 2nd time post surgery, I have a huge hematoma inside my scrotum, it is blocking the pump so the doctor manage to do a difficult task of slightly deflating, I was told to return in another 2 weeks, that’s almost 7 weeks total from surgery, I’m healing really slow, anybody experienced this?

Hopeful I had the same issue & can provide some tips, pm me
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

stephen54

Postby stephen54 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:48 pm

Hopeful888 wrote:Went to see surgeon 2nd time post surgery, I have a huge hematoma inside my scrotum, it is blocking the pump so the doctor manage to do a difficult task of slightly deflating, I was told to return in another 2 weeks, that’s almost 7 weeks total from surgery, I’m healing really slow, anybody experienced this?

maybe I missed it but, can I ask - did you have a scrotal drain you went home with after surgery?

I did, and it was actually alarming and fairly shocking to witness the volume of blood and fluid it captured, and which I emptied out, over the first 24 hours post-surgery. I cannot even imagine what it would feel like, or the problems it would cause, if that huge amount of blood and fluid was allowed to stay in my sac and wait for my body to struggle to find a way to reabsorb and deal with what should not be in there.

i'm sorry for this experience you are having. I know every person's anatomy is different, obviously, and then there are the variables of the particular device, the surgical approach, and the surgeon's expertise and technique, etc. I'm just a little worried here about what you are describing. I am one week post-op and i'm having none of those experiences, not even anything I would realistically describe as "pain". I have a generalized discomfort, for sure, through my sac and a bit into my perineum, which is more accurately described as soreness. But honestly...no specific acute pain. I'm concerned for you about the hematoma and obvious accumulation of blood and fluids.

I don't know. I know my surgeon is a perfectionist/pro and that's why I went with him. still, he told me some people should expect "disturbing" levels of pain. I do have a high pain threshold, but I don't know how to explain that I was pretty mobile on days 3-4 and one week out here i'm at work, i'm moving with a definite consciousness of my recovering body but i'm not particularly aware of any lack of mobility. maybe i'm just an outlier on this end of the spectrum and your body is a slower healing body on the other end of the spectrum...?
54 yrs. Blessed with highly sexual 52 yr old wife. Pills 10 years, then 9 yrs Trimix. 28 cm Titan Touch XL 2019, Laurence Levine, Rush Univ Med Ctr, Chicago. Implant = nonstop fun. Hypogonadal, so also 10+ years testosterone replacement.

Hopeful888

Postby Hopeful888 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:12 pm

I was wondering if I went home with a drain, I would not have all these hematoma experiences.

Return to “Implants”