Mindset of a implanted sexually active man -- do sexually potent males act differently ? (and can women tell sense it ?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
TANGERINE

Mindset of a implanted sexually active man -- do sexually potent males act differently ? (and can women tell sense it ?)

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:55 am

Hi everyone,

i was paging through various posts, and a very interesting quote from DaveKell seems worth additional discussion:

DaveKell writes: ....
Since being implanted I believe I've developed the ability to sense other men who "aren't getting any". The empty countenance they carry speaks volumes. I too went through a number of years devoid of motivation and self confidence. To say I'm a brand new man is as feeble as saying Chuck Norris is a capable fighter. I feel so sorry for other guys in my age range with a look on their face like they could care less about anything because sex is not obtainable for them. They're everywhere I look. I've delicately tried a few times to approach the subject with them. Some of them immediately put up a false facade and claimed everything from "it's all tight to me" to "I get it more than I'm able to handle". The mantle of lying is so apparent. One other I recall admitted that "it's been 12 years since I've had a boner. My wife is more like a barely tolerable roommate to me". He was very interested in my story. I can't recommend implants highly enough. Guys who are waiting for the next sure fire miracle cure might have years to go with no sex and the resultant misery that will occupy their existence......quote from DaveKell

You know, others on this forumm have commented "the implant has benefits outside the bedroom". That is indeed so true for me.

Dear Franktalk Brothers, here are a couple questions to get the discussion started:

1) "since implant, is your 'swagger' noticeably different ?

2) "since implant, do your problems at work/family/life just seem easier to handle ?"

3) "since implant, do you think women treat you differently, and do you in turn interact differently with them ?"

4) "since implant, do you feel 'younger' ?"
Last edited by TANGERINE on Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

TANGERINE

Re: Mindset of a implanted sexually active man -- do sexually potent males act differently ? (and can women tell sense i

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:09 am

Here are my thoughts:

MY ANSWER: yes, I walk with greater confidence and I am more likely to engage with others in the hallway of wherever. part of this "swagger" is due to my improved physical fitness since implant (and since taking testosterone) but also because I now 'care' about my appearance since I have a rocket in my pocket.

2) "since implant, do your problems at work/family/life just seem easier to handle ?"
MY ANSWER: yes absolutely. One implanted man told me that if all the world leaders got implants, maybe we would have less wars since the interest would be back to chasing women rather than on feeling pissed off and attempting to grab power and land and exercising vindictive agendas.
On my personal level, since I can have sex in a super effective manner, everything else seems to be not so problematic. Everything else seems manageable.

3) "since implant, do you think women treat you differently, and do you in turn interact differently with them ?"
MY ANSWER: Yes, I think they do---but that might be psychological on my part. I do indeed make more direct eye contact. I do stand closer to women. I do playfully flirt. I did not do those things while I had ED since, well, what was the point of flirtation if there is no ultimate capability. The bottom line, it is fun to flirt with pretty women, and I have no fear since I deep down know that I could "rock their world in the bedroom" if that chance ever surfaced.

MY ANSWER: Yes, when I am not having sex, or back before operation when i was unable to have sex, I was becoming a listless old man feeling bored and bitter about the world. Now I am alive, energized, flirtatious, and optimistic. I suspect that this was 20% due to testostorone (androgel) and 80% due to the implant.
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

DaveKell

Re: Mindset of a implanted sexually active man -- do sexually potent males act differently ? (and can women tell sense i

Postby DaveKell » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:56 am

In a very profound way.

2) "since implant, do your problems at work/family/life just seem easier to handle?
See reply to first question.

Yes, I think they do. I do indeed make more direct eye contact. I do stand closer to women. I do playfully flirt. I did not do those things while I had ED since, well, what was the point of flirtation if there is no ultimate capability. The bottom line, it is fun to flirt with pretty women, and I have no fear since I deep down know that I could "rock their world in the bedroom" if that chance ever surfaced.
(You may note the deletion of your observation about the possibility of women treating you differently being psychological)

I acknowledge my age but revel in the fact I’m the most prolific in bed of any time in my life previously.

This is an incredibly interesting thread you extrapolated from one comment I made. I recall stating in another thread how I’ve nearly gotten myself in trouble with women because of how I’m more confident around them. I had a personality trait of being very humorous before the mental ravages of ED. That’s back and you’ll always find it near the top of lists of what women find attractive in a man. I enjoy interactions with younger women and for months have been keeping a beautiful young Latina in a successful, high income career at bay. I routinely have to delete texts from her (she knows about implant). I’m not about to risk half my possessions for her but am very flattered for the attention. The mindset you mention is a radical game changer. I feel so very sorry for guys who’ve lost it!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:15 am

I'm not implanted, but this is also a problem among us injectors too. 3 yrs no sex messes with your mind big time. I was starting to feel worthless as a man. Since I've been able to know I can get it up if I want to, it's improved our home life and mental status as well. One thing it seems to me that injectors find there dose that works, ya don't here much from them again until implant is immanent soon, but I do feel my physical and mental abilities have improved. I obviously don't have the bulge in front , but have more women hitting on me lately, than normal and I talk to wife about it and she just smiles. I get slot of looks any how cause everyone thinks I look like bill steffens weather guy here in Michigan, been ask millions of times if I was him, lol.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:12 pm

TANGERINE wrote:
Dear Franktalk Brothers, here are a couple questions to get the discussion started:

Not really a "swagger but absolutely more confidence.

I am happy now where I was very unhappy before. So in a way yes.

With ED when I would interact with women I was always thinking what if we really hit it off and she wants sex that I cannot provide. It was a big dark weight I carried everywhere and really pressed down hard when I was with women dating. So I did act differently and I would think they all knew something was off and would treat me as such. Now I can talk with women and enjoy doing what we are doing at the time with out ED eating at me. So as I am different with them, they are different with me.

Not really younger, but complete. Part of me was gone. I did not feel like a whole person with ED.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Return to “Implants”