OK, I figured out some details…

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
WhiteCane

OK, I figured out some details…

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:58 pm

pre-measurement… 6.75 stretched, 4.25 dangling…
Got an AMSLG X 18 with two rear… penis is only what I can assume is partially inflated… and is at my pre-surgical flaccid length…... oh, 11 that total 20 is distal… do you think there’s any chance in hell I will ever see my 6.75 again? None of this math makes sense to me… Even Six would be nice but this is barely going to be pushing average… i’m really thrown off my game right now… Any a little bit of comfort would help here… Thanks gents
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

WhiteCane

Re: OK, I figured out some details…

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 pm

my girlfriend and I both measured… She used a sighted person’s ruler and I used my braille roller… We both got the same measurements…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:54 pm

Not to be indelicate, but, when you think about it, do you think the best measurement is taken with your girlfriend's vagina or throat?

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Namirrah

Postby Namirrah » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:22 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:Not to be indelicate, but, when you think about it, do you think the best measurement is taken with your girlfriend's vagina or throat?

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

Actually.... That's been determined.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2013/07 ... 374015625/

The findings were relatively consistent with the results of prior surveys of penis size, but the study found different methods of obtaining an erection might lead to different size measurements. At the time of their measurement, some men were with partners, but most employed a do-it-yourself method for attaining an erection, Herbenick said.

The study found men aroused via oral sex reported larger penis size on average than those who attained erections through fantasizing, Herbenick said.
Age: 39, Diabetic (well controlled) HBP (since teens, less well controlled, but ok),
mild ED for 3 years, l arginine l citrulline and norvaline (amino acid stack) helped.
Pills: ineffective. Started trimix: 6/24/18, EXTREMELY effective.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:45 pm

WhiteCane wrote:my girlfriend and I both measured… She used a sighted person’s ruler and I used my braille roller… We both got the same measurements…

This is an exercise for 3-6 months into the future in my opinion.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:02 am

It took my penis several months to get back it’s length. Early on yours is not fully inflated and remember it has been something pretty traumatic having those cylinders shoved in there. At this point your penis is tense and firm. After you recover it will loosen up and that is when it has more flexibility to regain the size you are hoping to get back.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:49 pm

I don't think you're over a week post-op so it's too early to even think about length.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:27 am

Hey gentlemen! i’m five days in… i’m still very swollen and quite uncomfortable but I’ve got really high spirits… my girlfriend thought it would be cute to bring me one of those ice packs from her moms salon that makes you look like a raccoon…... we have sick senses of humor so, of course I had to try it on for size….. doesn’t fit so at least That was reassuring…. It is quite bendable and does really help comfort the scrotum to be quite honest…. My girlfriend, my mom, and my best friend have all been taking shifts to make sure everything goes perfectly… if every person could have three people in my life as amazing as these three women, we would have nothing to worry about….. in other news! I’ve been kind of keeping this sort of private outside of those couple of people… I learned two nights ago that my grandfather “83“ is going to be having his prostate removed… this guy is near and dear to me… He’s one of Manhattan’s last True gentleman… I had to tell him about it… He said “holy shit, kid! It’s contagious!“ Anyway, I’m learning a lot about things I never thought I would have to through all of this… anyway, not too interesting but that’s where I’m at on day five…

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:31 am

* in their lives….. sorry my comments always seem rambled… Are use voice software and it’s really hard to edit so I just don’t bother….. it’s really tricky on the forum to go back even though your statements may sound idiotic LOL

LeRoastBeef

Postby LeRoastBeef » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:36 am

Keep your spirits up, everyone says time and again that's it quite the long road to full recovery and regaining size.

'It's contagious', :lol: :lol:
Implanted with AMS 700 lgx, 2021.
30's
UK

Return to “Implants”