Titan - major krinkles/wrinkles and severe discomfort, is it possible I have two different length cylinders?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
zandro

Titan - major krinkles/wrinkles and severe discomfort, is it possible I have two different length cylinders?

Postby zandro » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:00 pm

I'm new to the forum, it's great to find a community that is this open on this subject
Last edited by zandro on Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

LMCatman

Re: Titan - major krinkles/wrinkles and severe discomfort, is it possible I have two different length cylinders?

Postby LMCatman » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Try not to worry......

Everyone worries....oh no, what did I do to my dick???!!!??? Things do settle down and get better with time. Your dick has had a major trauma. Have you had a follow up visit with your surgeon? He may ease some or even all of your worries.

I don't know if it's possible to install two different length cylinders. Someone here will probably know.

While you certainly can have some "installation problems", you will probably be ok as time passes, swelling abates and nerves reconnect. Probably!

My first implant was "mis-installed" and required replacement a year later. While I have had problems, I am so so so so glad to be able to fuck.

Be patient, heal, see where you are. Give it time, time, time.....try not to worry and ..... good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

zandro

Re: Titan - major krinkles/wrinkles and severe discomfort, is it possible I have two different length cylinders?

Postby zandro » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:52 pm

I've had one follow up yes, and surgeon explained is probably just dog ears but I remain concerned, there's just too much folding / compressing going on in there to be a simple dog ear, seems more common with the titan from what I can find
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)
Revision Sept '20 - AMS CX 24cm

Return to “Implants”