Underwear right after surgery?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Agfa13

Re: Underwear right after surgery?

Postby Agfa13 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:21 am

Whitecane,

Everyone is different, as you can tell from the responses you got.
For me, I was walking around nekkid with just one of those towel wrap arounds, I did not need to lift my junk UNTIL later.
When I finally needed to carry my balls around, I ended up on Amazon. I was getting desparate because it was interfere in my sleep, hence job.
There are some underwear on Amazon where your balls are carried, and your dick goes through a hole. The hole has elastic, so for me, it was too tight. I got a large, even though it was too big, the hole was too tight. Had the idea to cut into the elastic, which helped.
I am going in for a 2nd operation to fix the 1st, so glad I made the investment.
Instructions say to recline or lay down with penis up, pointing towards navel. Walking around, you cannot really fight gravity, and I asked Dr. about the instruction about pointing penis up (have no idea why they did not include that this applies only when sleeping). It is OK to let your junk hang normally.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Frederickdave

Postby Frederickdave » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:31 pm

Wish I'd read this before I had surgery. I wore bikini underwater with a jock to support the triplets (my wife's name for the testicles and pump) over the underwear. . Wore my penis up or slightly to one side or another but the bristled pubs were murder on my tender tip. Wife got me infant socks to cover the tip. 9 weeks out and I'm still wearing the jock and sock combo. Takes a private stall to pee, but well worth it for the comfort.

Implant#2

Postby Implant#2 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 7:35 am

Here is what I ended up doing after my first implant. As others have said, things are a little tender down there after surgery. I started out using a little child's sock, very soft ones but even that gave me some problems. For me it was my head rubbing against any material that caused the bulk of the pain \ discomfort. So I got the idea of wearing a condom, very thin but it was that barrier between my head and the material that I do much needed. But then there was the problem of needing to go to the bathroom several times a day. It is not easy taking off and putting back on that un- rolled condom each time. So then I got the idea of cutting the very tip off the end of the condom so I could pee without having to remove the condom. In this way I could continue to wear that condom all day and sometimes even longer as condoms are not cheep. And since my manhood never changed size of shape during that time the condom was much easier to keep on and in place. As I said, having a layer of protection between my head and any material was the trick that helped me through that stage of recovery.

Hope this helps.
First implant Feb. 2012, Dr. Garber but developed a leak. Second to be done by Dr. Kramer Feb. 2020. Will be 65 then and using Medicare for the costs.

regor1965

Postby regor1965 » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:55 am

6 weeks today for me, Doc appointment Monday to start cycling. I use a white baby socks and cut the toes out so I can pull it back to pee. I very rarely wear underwear unless I show property, open house etc...maybe about 6-10 times a day I have sharp pain in 1 of my balls. I am down to light throbbing in my head and shaft maybe about every 3-5 mins. It is all bearable compared to the first week and getting better everyday. I was 6" long and 5" girth now I am 5" & 5"...
Male, 54 years old, ED issues since early 30's pills helped for many years, now give me headaches or do not work. Implant surgery 10/4/2019 by Dr. Frank Greskovich Pensacola, Florida.

Return to “Implants”