New 'bionic' man. Worries and questions

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Lost Sheep

Re: New 'bionic' man. Worries and questions

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:39 pm

oneperson wrote:Thanks.
I have inflated to the point I think is 100%.No wrinkles, cylinders are soft and erection is very hard. Tomorrow i will post two photos and explain in more detail.

Just to point. It can be ilussory but not because the belly. I have a belly but not enough to hide my pennis :)

Because of belly swelling perhaps
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:40 am

Here I go with yesterdays adventure.

As I told, I inflated the pump to the point I begun to feel pain, and stopped. To say the truth, I tried to push a little more, despite the pain, but I couldn't, the pump was too hard at that point. After two minutes or so, the sentation begun to be confortable, so I press again the pump and got to inflate a bit more, though no real apparent grow at sight. But the feel was worse. I would not call it pain, nor ache, but unpleasant tighness sensation near to pain.

First two photos are taken after first pumping, the last pumping was inside the shower so I couldn't get photos, but as I say, there is no apparent difference in size, just in feel.

1.jpg
1.jpg (137.57 KiB) Viewed 972 times

2.jpg
2.jpg (181.35 KiB) Viewed 972 times

That sensation kept the same all the time until I deflated 25 minutes later. I deflated to the point I felt there was no more space to deflate. The three last photos are taken after that. I am afraid to press my pennis more than I do to empty the cylinders, because I think I can damage them. In that point, the pennis is not completely flacid, not as it was before the surgery. I touch the sides of the pennis and they are hard. But the pennis is hanging and moves free to all sides, which not happens in erection mode.

3.jpg
3.jpg (115.2 KiB) Viewed 972 times

The erection and hardness is tremendous. I have never had a so hard erection in my whole life. Not even before my first signs of ED. But it hurts. I want to think that with time, the feel of pain will dissapear.

And last, the sex thing. My wife is willing to have sex. She is waiting for more than 6 months, time since I am not able to have an erection. On monday I have told her that I think I need just one week more to be ready. But with this size and pain feel, I am not sure to be able. In your experiencie, it hurts the first times? What advices can you give me? How much time in average is needed to have pleasant sex relations? 2 months after the surgery? 3? 4?

I am very nervous with this.

PS. Message doesn't let me put all photos. I attach last two in other message
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:41 am

4.jpg
4.jpg (95.76 KiB) Viewed 972 times

5.jpg
5.jpg (186.55 KiB) Viewed 972 times

Thank you very much for your help
Implanted September 12nd 2019. Coloplast Titan OTR 20 cm + 1 cm RTE. Dr Cruz (Spain). Liver transplanted. Born in 1967. ED since 24 in different degrees. Pills stopped working in March 2019. Injections caused much pain.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:46 am

oneperson wrote:

And last, the sex thing. My wife is willing to have sex. She is waiting for more than 6 months, time since I am not able to have an erection. On monday I have told her that I think I need just one week more to be ready. But with this size and pain feel, I am not sure to be able. In your experiencie, it hurts the first times? What advices can you give me? How much time in average is needed to have pleasant sex relations? 2 months after the surgery? 3? 4?

I am very nervous with this.

PS. Message doesn't let me put all photos. I attach last two in other message

My recollection is yes, there was pain the first few times. Actually I’d describe it more as some level of discomfort. It went away within the first month. I can’t stress enough most of the issues and concerns newly implanted guys have will quickly disappear with time. You’ll soon get to a point where it all feels very normal. You have lots of good times ahead my friend.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:57 am

Thank you so much for the info. Yes, I know that time is the key. And patient. But time is sooo slow when you need to pass, as much slow as quickly when you are ok.

I will explain to my wife, who is very esceptical at the moment. And though unconfortable, i will go with sex as soon as I can.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:26 am

Another question about cycling. I am reading several strategies of cycling for recovering size. Some say once a day one hour or so. Others say twice inflations/deflations a day, 1 hour each; others twice but 20/30 minutes. My doctor told me once a day, about 20 minutes.

Sorry for being insistent, but my chances are complex: I have no way of inflating twice a day during one hour each. I get up in the morning at 6:30 AM, go to work at 7 (so no one hour to inflate, unless I go erected to job, which is unafordable). I get home at 16 or 19, depends on days. When at home, children are already there (my children are adolescents and not my children but my wife's ones, so they don't know about my implant and I don't want them to know) so I can go through home with flag up.

So with these difficulties, what I am doing is, while in job, with the excuse of going to bath and breakfast, I borrow 15 minutes from breakfast and spent 20/25 minutes in bath fully inflated. At night, when I go to shower, I inflate again and spent shower time, teeth cleaning time, and twice a week, shaving time, fully inflated, which goes between 40-45 minutes (when shaving) and 25-30 (when not shaving). And I can inflate several times more during 10 minutes, with the excuse of bath again.

So the question is: Is it better only once one long hour a day, twice 20-40 minutes a day, or this twice plus one or two more 10 minutes a day? And I am talking at no sex period, because when I am ready to have sex, the time that it is inflated to have sex will count too.

I mean, I am anxoius about recovering as much size as possible, without harming. I don't know if doing that way, several short time periods a day can be harming or not effective at all. If the only effective is once one hour a day plus sex time, I then would switch to sacrify sleep time and have a whole hour in bed before sleeping.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:33 pm

From my understanding the long cycling to regain lost size is done after you have healed completely. This first round of cycling while you heal should be following your doctor's instructions. If you do the long aggressive cycling where you add pumps you can cause damage. In your first post you wrote your doctor's instructions were to inflate fully for 15-20 minutes once a day. And when you could do that without ache you were cleared for sex. That is what I would do. At your next visit you can ask your doctor when you can cycle longer and more often. And when after 5-10 minutes you can add pumps. Your doctor has examined you and is the one to give the ok for this. Because of some of the problems you described he may have you on a slower time line so as not to cause more damage.

As I said we are all different and doctor's are also. So what others do can be different from what you should do. The question you asked would be very good ones to ask your doctor.

Best of luck going forward with this and keep asking any questions you have and keep us updated on your progress.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

oneperson

Postby oneperson » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:17 pm

Thanks for the answer, it has clarified me. I have no chance of ask the doctor, as he has dated me to 18th November, so I have to wait till that. Now I understand, there is a cycle when we are healing, and another cycle, more aggresive, when competely healed.

And the point of have sex when the 20 minutes inflation doesn't generate pain, is very smart. My Doctor said that I could have sex when I feel ready, but not such objetive event.

I will go with 15-20 minutes a day, which fits well with my available.

Thanks

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:07 pm

oneperson wrote:Thanks for the answer, it has clarified me. I have no chance of ask the doctor, as he has dated me to 18th November, so I have to wait till that. Now I understand, there is a cycle when we are healing, and another cycle, more aggresive, when competely healed.

And the point of have sex when the 20 minutes inflation doesn't generate pain, is very smart. My Doctor said that I could have sex when I feel ready, but not such objetive event.

I will go with 15-20 minutes a day, which fits well with my available.

Thanks

Just my opinion. The cycling schedule isn't quite as important as the fact that you are cycling. If that makes sense. Once a day vs twice a day isn't as critical as not cycling at all vs twice a day. Listen to the two important voices. Your doctor & your body. Good luck.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:29 pm

oneperson wrote: sacrify sleep time and have a whole hour in bed before sleeping.

Newbie443 and Gt1956 gave great advice

I usually inflate before going to bed. Showering, brushing teeth and other activities preparing for sleep and laying in bed talking to my partner. If I fall asleep inflated, the discomfort usually awakens me in about 60 to 90 minutes.

I DO NOT recommend staying inflated overnight or extended periods of time. Leaving your tissues compressed can impede blood flow. This is very bad.

If I awake before my alarm goes off, I can inflate for 10-15 minutes before rising from bed and stay erect during my morning ablutions.

I don't inflate during the day, lest my co-workers wonder about my extended private sessions.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”