So who have you told that you have a bionic dick?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Jaybo1

So who have you told that you have a bionic dick?

Postby Jaybo1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:09 pm

I'm still working with injections but my general Urology Dr. is passing me off to a Urologist that specializes in sexual health in Portland OR, at Kaiser. My general thinks I may be a candidate for an implant but my questions and suggestions about bimix, trimix etc are as she put it, not her expertise. I look forward to talking to someone who knows more and wish she would have referred me a long time ago.

So I have been lurking and reading all of the forums and it has made me wonder who you told, and perhaps why? Did you keep it a secret from family and friends? Or if employed, your boss?
Married, 57 years old, 10 years of ED, 240lbs Doing Keto Tried PGE-1 - poor results + mucho pain. Trimix at 12-1-10 (PAP/PHE/PGE) but had pain at 40 units I've recently tried bimix mediocre results, but no pain.

Gordon

Re: So who have you told that you have a bionic dick?

Postby Gordon » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:18 pm

Most of the co workers know and only close family members. At work I had to come up with an explanation of why I was off work 2 weeks. I really don’t care anymore.
Married 64
AMS LGX 700 2/15/2017

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:37 pm

my girlfriend and my best friend “both women“… Both of my parents… Best of luck in this journey! These guys are all amazing and are definitely full of knowledge about this stuff…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:13 pm

My wife and three grown kids. I thought my son needed to know in case he inherits some of my medical issues and needs to know later on. Told my best friend and got stone cold silence. That was a bad idea looking back. Told everyone else hernia surgery. That usually shuts them up. No one wants to know details of that one. Since then only guys on here. I’ve meant a few from the forum in person and we’ve talked about it.
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:16 pm

My sons, my brother, my Mom and I'm sure my sister know. My girlfriends after the implant all knew. I would not tell anyone at work. I have friends out of state that know. I would talk with any of my friends that wanted to know about it but would not bring it up.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:57 pm

My wife and my doctors and FT friends. No sibs, children, other friends, acquaintances. It's nobody's business.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Jaybo1

Postby Jaybo1 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:27 pm

newbie443 wrote:My sons, my brother, my Mom and I'm sure my sister know. My girlfriends after the implant all knew. I would not tell anyone at work. I have friends out of state that know. I would talk with any of my friends that wanted to know about it but would not bring it up.

OK, why would you tell your mom? :shock:
Married, 57 years old, 10 years of ED, 240lbs Doing Keto Tried PGE-1 - poor results + mucho pain. Trimix at 12-1-10 (PAP/PHE/PGE) but had pain at 40 units I've recently tried bimix mediocre results, but no pain.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:59 pm

Jaybo1 wrote:
newbie443 wrote:My sons, my brother, my Mom and I'm sure my sister know. My girlfriends after the implant all knew. I would not tell anyone at work. I have friends out of state that know. I would talk with any of my friends that wanted to know about it but would not bring it up.

OK, why would you tell your mom? :shock:

It was a medical problem that required surgery and a being out of state for a week 1500 miles away and then recovery time. Like my sisters breast cancer or hysterectomy (except for the out of state part). With my family that is all it was. No big deal. Might not be with others though. Some tell no one and hide it. I wanted to hide it at first and tried to build a story (lies) but gave up and just told the truth. Now I don't have to remember some story. Good thing with the way my rememberer works these days. For me it is no big deal with family (old enough to talk about it) and friends. For me work place is where I draw the line. But we are all different and go about it how ever we feel best for us.

Good luck with this and I hope you find the right answer for you.
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:59 am

Outside of every woman that I have been with, just my older brother who has ED issues too.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Minort76

Postby Minort76 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:44 am

My wife of course, my son, my Twin Brother. one good buddy from work. I also tracked my journey to get the implant with a prostate cancer support group. ED is so instant after your prostate is removed.
Prostate Cancer Survivor
the pills and shots did not work for my ED
Titan Penile Implant 24 cm 1 rear tip 25 cm
started inflating 10/14/2019
9/10/2019 implanted by Dr. Andrew Kramer
you tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHqZGPfpAw

Return to “Implants”