What is the chance that a woman encounters a man with implant ? (IE, are we one in a million?)

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Smetro

Re: What is the chance that a woman encounters a man with implant ? (IE, are we one in a million?)

Postby Smetro » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:54 am

Tanj
You are totally correct.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

WhiteCane

Re: What is the chance that a woman encounters a man with implant ? (IE, are we one in a million?)

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 am

Yeah... let her know she is sexually appealing… initiate Often. Again, the words of my much too good for me Vietnamese sweetheart… sex is so much more than an erection and penetration… These things are great for us but there’s 1 million different ways, guys… Massages, kisses on the neck, sweet little nothings like that… i’m getting implanted tomorrow in Baltimore… I can’t freaking wait…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

merrix

Postby merrix » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 am

Interesting...

I thought your maths was way off at first. How could we possibly be 1 in 2000? I thought we were much, much more rare than that.
So I did my own maths. I won't bother you with the details and the assumptions, but funnily, I got to roughly the same conclusion as you. Even though my way of getting there was very different. Which in some way validates the stats.
I tried to estimate the #of implanted men in different age groups in the western world (Europe, North America, Oceania), and got to the following numbers:
30-50 yo: 37,000 implanted men, 0.02% of all men in this age, 1 in 4633 in this age.
60-80 yo: 247,000 implanted men, 0.15% of all men in this age, 1 in 685 men in this age.

So for the chances of a woman to encounter one of us, well even though these numbers are way higher than I assumed, those chances are still close to zero. A woman who is sleeping with men in the 30-50 yo age group, would have to sleep with 4633 men to have a 50% chance of finding one, and a woman sleeping with men in the 60-80 yo age group would have to sleep with 685 men to have a 50% chance of finding an implanted man.

So we can assume that no woman we ever sleep with will have slept with another implanted man. For sure. Almost.

And I can agree with jfruedam. This makes me pissed off as well. Damn fucking bad luck. Why me.
But that's just life. That's just the cards we were dealt. And now we've got to play them the best way we can. And that is probably to get an implant. Because at least then we can technically have sex as good as, or even better, than a man with a natural dick.

And then I don't think we should overly glorify an implant. Of course, as someone says above, it is unnatural. Even though it works so much better and feels so much more natural than I could have dreamt of. Of course some women will think it is weird. If we think otherwise we fool ourselves. I am pretty sure that no woman on earth, given a choice, would prefer their man to be implanted rather than just having a normal dick. And of course no man would prefer an implanted dick instead of a normal working dick. If so, then the line outside the implant clinic would be a lot longer than it is today, right? Full of healthy men wanting the enhancement an implant would give. But that's not the case of course.

Regarding the weirdness, I think it is easy for us to get stuck in our little bubble. We live with our implants, we cycle them, we masturbate with them, we have sex with them. We replace them when they wear out. It gets normal. But actually, it isn't normal. Is it weird? Depends on who you ask, but I am sure some women would think so.

So yes. We have something which is second class to the original. But the original is not an option for us.
What we have is something that is a million times better than our limp, useless natural dicks.
And with them we can have sex, technically speaking, at least as good as a natural guy can. Because of the known benefits. Stays hard as long as we wants, can keep going after orgasm, will never fail to get hard.
But despite all that, we would still prefer a natural dick, right? So then how can we say it is better than the original? And if we think it is not better than the original, then why do we think women would think so?

But, with the risk of repeating myself, we don't have the option of a natural dick which works great. Our options are pills, vacuum pumps, injections, etc.
And of all these options, we have the golden standard. We have something that works. But for a young, single, dating guy, of course there will be some awkward moments downt the road. And of course he would prefer a natural dick.
But he would be left in a hell of a lot more awkward situations with his limp dick which doesn't work at all. And he would have a hell of a lot more sex down the road implanted than impotent. And his future sex partners would have a hell of a lot better sex with him when implanted than with him impotent.

So an implant is what it is. Second class to the real thing, but superior to impotence and most (all according to me) other "fixes".

But once we have them, we must make the best we can of them. And that is not walking around being worried about what women will think of us. I am 100% sure that a chin-up, head high attitude about it will help us in every way. We will feel better about ourselves, we will even get more use of our implants due to our higher success rate in the dating world. And we will reduce the risk of awkardness in the bedroom. Going through extreme measures to hide it, be ashamed about it, will just increase the risk of what we want to avoid - being weird. Better man up and give her a top class fuck and then being straight about it if the question comes up what that third nut in our sack is. Conficence and self assurance is always more attractive than shame and poor confidence.

We must try to reap the benefits and accept where we are and what we have. And with that attitude, an implant can be a bloody good thing. Which can actually give us sexual experiences that we couldn't even have while things worled fine. Sure, it may come at the cost of some awkwardness, but win some lose some. Reap the benefits, don't dwell in the downsides.

Good night from the other side of the planet.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:04 pm

continued interesting discussion.

Firstly, regarding my rough estimates, I also had a feeling that 1 in 2,000 seems a little high for the prevalence of us implant guys in North america. I did another internet search, and did the estimates using a different source of data:

Duke University (Dr Aaron Lentz) has a registry which tracks patient outcomes. In an article about the registry, (see below reference), the following statements were made:

.... According to Dr. Lentz, industry data indicate that more than 1 million men in the United States are good candidates for penile implant surgery; however, only about 20,000 implants are performed annually. ...... Lentz reports that initial findings indicate a high level of patient satisfaction—approximately 90% of survey participants who chose to have an implant said they would have the surgery again and would recommend it to a friend.

So, assuming 10 year lifespan for implant, there are 200,000 men in the United States with implants. The population of men in the USA is 150 million, so here is my new updated estimate:
200,000/150,000,000 = .001 or stated another way:
1 in 1,000 males have an implant in the USA

Secondly,
I Agree with Merrix that it is quite unlikely that a woman will ever encounter a man with an implant, unless she has had sex with a thousand guys. So you can assume that you are truly a great lottery ticket for her.

Thirdly,
I Aalso Agree with Dave Kell who brings up that it is far more likely that a women will encounter a man with erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. According to the "Massachusetts Male Aging Study",
"40% of men age 40 have ED and 70 percent of men at age 70"

Also, according to that study, roughly another
20 percent of men have premature ejaculation
(ie, no ED but just PE)

My take on all this:
There is a 60 to 70 percent chance that a random male will have some sort of sexual problem (ED or PE) which will keep a woman from being satisfied.

Thus, I think, if you are a woman, it is like winning the lottery if you can find an implanted male

(just my humble opinion)

Please keep the comments rolling.

Reference 1 regarding Duke registry and number of implants in the USA:
https://physicians.dukehealth.org/articles/new-registry-tracks-patient-outcomesfrom-penile-implant-surgery

reference 2 regarding premature ejaculation prevalence:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/188762
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:34 pm

I'd be cautious in characterizing "the number of males in the US" in these evaluations.
We should not be counting all males. There are a number of males that are not in scope simply because of their ages, children for example.
We know that from our FT discussions that there may be value in stratifying the sexually active population by age. Fewer young people are implanted than older.
That is, unless a woman is active with men of all ages, she is likely to encounter implanted males at a rate of the age class she chooses.

These are the musings of a statistics-minded person, not a statistician... the prospect of quantifying the chances just require the inclusion of more variables.

Or, you can just be confident in knowing that we're pretty darn uncommon.
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:41 pm

jfruedam wrote:I am straight, but I agree with jump.ship. I think I had said something along these lines another time, but why would a healthy female be with me when there are 90% of men out there who can give her a natural blood filled erection instead of an artificial one? And I know I might not be giving enough credit to women here, but in my experience, it's just the way it is, human nature. It would be foolish to believe it won't be an issue when dating. And it scares me that I might find someone truly special out there who I would like to be in a relationship with to be rejected because of it. You might say something along the lines of: "then she wasn't the one for you", but I think that's seeing things in a way too simple perspective.

I am really glad this forum exists to provide support, but the emotional distress this ED hell is causing me is destroying me inside. How not to when you are bombarded by sex in all mediums all the time? It's like I am lacking the minimum expected from a man.

Since my implant, I have been with 7 women. None of them were put off by it and most of them saw it as a great thing, especially seeing him stand tall and ready to go after cummin.
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

jump.ship

Postby jump.ship » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:55 pm

jfruedam wrote:I am straight, but I agree with jump.ship. I think I had said something along these lines another time, but why would a healthy female be with me when there are 90% of men out there who can give her a natural blood filled erection instead of an artificial one? And I know I might not be giving enough credit to women here, but in my experience it's just the way it is, human nature. It would be foolish to believe it won't be an issue when dating. And it scares me that I might find someone truly special out there who I would like to be in a relationship with to be rejected because of it. You might say something along the lines of: "then she wasn't the one for you", but I think that's seeing things in a way too simple perspective.

I am really glad this forum exist to provide support, but the emotional distress this ED hell is causing me is destroying me inside. How not to when you are bombarded by sex in all mediums all the time? It's like I am lacking the minimum expected from a man.

This is my exact fear. 90% of people I sleep with I will not care about their opinion. But when I meet someone that I have chemistry with I will be dreading it. I will, no doubt, know within two minutes of explaining it to them whether it's a deal breaker from their reaction.

While it will be grim if they reject me for it, if they don't care, I will be heaven. I'm now in a relationship without any ED. This is something I never ever thought I would have.

While the fear at the time will be real, ultimately it is a footnote. Generally I feel really lucky that this treatment exists, and I am truly grateful that I have access to it.

While I don't want to sound grandiose, I even feel lucky that I will be a situation where I will allow myself to be rejected. With my ED dick I don't allow relationships to get anywhere near that stage! Lol

Great discussion all round here.
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:29 pm

Yes, it is a VERY interesting discussion.

It is FAR more likely that a sexually active/experienced woman will have had encounters with a dysfunctional (E.D., P.E., etc) man than an implanted man. Possibly even more likely than a (successfully enough to be considered comparable to an implant or even a fully functional natural penis) medical science-enhanced man (Injections, suppositories, pills, implant). (Even with the popularity of those less-invasive treatments)

I guess we implantees could be considered a sort of "unicorn". :D

But don't let that go to your head (either one). Women still make love to the man rather than the penis. Put another way, a considerate lover who induces her orgasms with some difficulty is preferable to a jerk who induces them with penile ease.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:39 pm

jfruedam wrote:why would a healthy female be with me when there are 90% of men out there who can give her a natural blood filled erection instead of an artificial one?

Remember, those men with natural erections have problems, too. P.E., occasional E.D. (stress, alcohol, fatigue etc) and even the completely natural refractory period can be problematic for a sexual romp.

jfruedam wrote:I am really glad this forum exist to provide support, but the emotional distress this ED hell is causing me is destroying me inside. How not to when you are bombarded by sex in all mediums all the time? It's like I am lacking the minimum expected from a man.

The PRIMARY thing a mature, fully realized woman wants from a man has little to do with the penis. Even just the physical relationship is more mental and emotional than physical. Orgasms are appreciated and desired and an orgasm with a full vagina is more satisfying than otherwise, but a man who is attentive, respectful and loving is much more desirable than one who is unkind.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:14 pm

merrix wrote:Interesting...

I thought your maths was way off at first. How could we possibly be 1 in 2000? I thought we were much, much more rare than that.
So I did my own maths. I won't bother you with the details and the assumptions, but funnily, I got to roughly the same conclusion as you. Even though my way of getting there was very different. Which in some way validates the stats.
I tried to estimate the #of implanted men in different age groups in the western world (Europe, North America, Oceania), and got to the following numbers:
30-50 yo: 37,000 implanted men, 0.02% of all men in this age, 1 in 4633 in this age.
60-80 yo: 247,000 implanted men, 0.15% of all men in this age, 1 in 685 men in this age.

So for the chances of a woman to encounter one of us, well even though these numbers are way higher than I assumed, those chances are still close to zero. A woman who is sleeping with men in the 30-50 yo age group, would have to sleep with 4633 men to have a 50% chance of finding one, and a woman sleeping with men in the 60-80 yo age group would have to sleep with 685 men to have a 50% chance of finding an implanted man.

So we can assume that no woman we ever sleep with will have slept with another implanted man. For sure. Almost.

Merrix

I agree with your overall conclusion, (chances of sleeping with a woman who has slept with an implanted man before are slim) but question your calculations.

Any one wondering how to do the calculation might want to review this web discussion.

https://math.stackexchange.com/question ... -100-times

And, of course, the man 's habits would affect the odds, too. Are implanted men more promiscuous than unimplanted men?

And the women: Are women who have experienced one implanted man less likely to switch partners in the future (thus taking themselves OUT of the pool of women the questioner is able to take to bed)?

So, the chance of finding a woman who has slept with enough men to have encountered an implanted man is good, since she sleeps with a lot of men thus is likely to be willing to sleep with me (or the original poster), what is the likelihood that sleeping with an implanted man would make her monogamous, thus unlikely to be found by me (or the o.p.)?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Return to “Implants”