leakage after vigorous shake

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Tons-fun

leakage after vigorous shake

Postby Tons-fun » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:50 pm

I'm having an issue with after using the restroom there's always just a bit more that leaks out after i put my penis I'm my underwear. I shake, I squeeze and I let it hang and wiggle my hips back and forth! (I literally go in a stall cause I know I gotta do all this or be wet even more) Nothing gets those last drips out. I didn't have this issue with my previous implant, I'm wondering if it could be the revision is longer with more wrinkles while flaccid. I can use muscle to force it out and to stop flow mid stream. I can hold back my urine until I get to a restroom with no leakage. It's just a residual thing after I go. Has anyone had this issue or heard if this happening?
44,TT 20cm+2cm rte's (Undersized) op done in Jan 2017 rupture 2 year period. Redo TT 23cm+2cm rte's Aug 2019 1st op 7.5”erect (No pain floppy head)6”flaccid 6”girth. 2nd post op 7.5" erect Pain fully pumped(No floppy head)6.5 flaccid 6.25"girth.

DaveKell

Re: leakage after vigorous shake

Postby DaveKell » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:38 pm

For about 6 months after being implanted it seemed like I always had to use a little toilet paper and physically milk out the last few drops. I actually forgot all about that issue because it went away. I recall an active thread some time back about this very thing. I’m thinking it was a common thing for lots of guys and completely nonexistent for others.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

mikestap

Postby mikestap » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:15 am

I have had a similar problem since I was in my late 20s. I remember visiting a doc who told me something to the effect of “Yeah, that happens.” Today, I am grateful he did not offer me any 1980s surgical solution and just sent me on my way.

I have found that applying deep pressure with my index finger to my perineal area directly behind my scrotum is effective in expelling an additional few drops. Most often, it’s all I need to stay completely dry.

Squatting also is helpful. While I prefer urinals at public restrooms, my wife appreciates I sit at home because the first few drops of urine most always seems to find themselves going anywhere but the toilet bowl

This has not bothered me enough to talk to a doc about it.

Mike
64 Years. RALP 2013. Received 22cm Titan Dec 20, 2017 by Dr Hakky. See results at download/file.php?id=5320 and download/file.php?id=4754
Revision 3-25-21 24 cm XL No RTE

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:29 pm

6.5 years and 3 implants in, I still occasionally have that problem, sometimes more than others. Dr Perito showed me a method of "chasing" those last drops out, like Mikestap discussed below. Basically, put you finger right in front of your asshole and kind of push the last drops up and out. Doesn't always work but at least diminishes the amount leaked.

Whenever possible/practical, I sit to pee. Makes the "chase" a little easier and makes "shaking" a little easier. Standing at a public urinal is sometimes "messy". As a rule, I avoid sitting in public restrooms unless they are quite clean. My dick with some pee on it is probably the cleanest thing in the room!

I also wear black cargo pants - Wranglers from Target - (with a pocket-T) as my "casual uniform". The black doesn't show "the spot", if I make one.

At work, I wear regular cotton Dockers, mostly khaki. By sitting to pee and "chasing", I ALMOST never have a "wet spot" on my pants.

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

mkehayias

Postby mkehayias » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:54 pm

Yes. I had bad leaking after the implant was in. Trained myself to not leak in less than 90 days after my prostate was removed. Since the implant I have leaked, bad enough that they implanted a urethral sling. That solved 95% of the leaking, but I still cannot pass a restroom safely.

Before the sling was put in I was told to try "Urethral stripping". This involves reaching down to the urethral bulb, between your scrotum and anus. Then you either press on it and strip your hand to the end of your penis or squeeze the penile structure and pull to the end of your penis. I have learned it works best if you are sitting rather than standing. If you don't like sitting on public toilets ask your Mrs. what "hovering to Pee" means. Ladies been doing it longer than us.

I have also learned that it works best if I am leaning all the way forward while sitting and urinating.Tips the urethra into a more down angle.

If none of this works talk to the doc about a urethral cuff. It's what I wanted, I got what insurance would pay for.

Good luck.

Return to “Implants”