Daily Driver- How inflated do you like to be going about your day

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
numansoon

Daily Driver- How inflated do you like to be going about your day

Postby numansoon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Hi I am a bit over three weeks post implant. as per usual I am partially inflated. I am at about 3 oclock. I am not sure yet what my fully flacid state will look like. But I do find it kind of fun to have the pumps in. I was wondering about what most of you tend to like. I would imagine there is quite a range of answers but would like to get some input. Also any info regarding positioning and or underwear ect.
Its funny I really hadn't thought about this factor so it is still pretty new and fascinating to me.
PC of 10 years. Tried pills, tri-mix, and muse. About to get implanted LGX. Retired S. Florida

dg_moore

Re: Daily Driver- How inflated do you like to be going about your day

Postby dg_moore » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:42 pm

As deflated as possible here
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:59 pm

There are several threads on underwear choices in the past year. I recommend using the "search" function. You will get more information than just this one thread will produce, as some members who posted before may be absent now, or simply decline to repeat themselves here.

Sorry, I do not have a comprehensive list of links to those threads, but here is one

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13263&p=115455

There are MANY others.

Sometimes I go FULLY deflated-squeezed down to nothingness. Sometimes I go a little less than 50% (enough to have weight and produce a little bulge). It depends on the situation, my clothing, etc. And mood.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 pm

My surgeon advises against staying too inflated all the time once you are healed. He says it puts unnecessary pressure on the inside of your glans. Yet, if my implant is completely deflated I do not even feel my penis. When I have 3-5 pumps in it I have a more natural feeling like I did before the implant. Although my penis doesn’t get harder without adding more pumps, I often get the sensation it is getting aroused when I have those few pumps in.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:23 pm

Really interesting question with answers that would fit in the ‘fine tuning’ box, fine tuning in the sense that after a couple of years of living with an implant one becomes accustomed to it and it takes on some degree of naturalness.
I have commented often about how good it looks and also feels to be partially inflated because it deals with the pesky rabbit ears/hinge-ing effect often discussed when referring to Titans.
A few weeks ago I glanced at a comment that caused me to re-assess.
I’m not sure who made it but it caught my eye.
It made reference to a comment by Paul Perito that, by remaining partially inflated, sensitivity may be reduced.
This has caused me to adjust my thinking.
My sensitivity has waned somewhat as I’ve aged and I cannot directly blame my implant because I think that with ED and it’s fairly slow progression, it’s difficult to separate out all the different facets. Plus it’s variable from individual to individual.
So putting the complexities aside I decided to deflate fully every day....no more bulge in my skinnies and guess what?
I really think my sensitivity has improved.
Perhaps it was too much for my glans to be pressured by the cylinders pushing constantly against nerves...... anyway I am continuing with this strategy with the intention of monitoring my sensations as they relate to orgasm and ejaculation.
Love to read some more comments on the topic
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

merrix

Postby merrix » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:19 pm

My way has always been to fully deflate. In the beginning (first year probably) I had to squeeze my dick to achieve full deflation. Nowadays, I just press the deflate valve once and shortly after I am totally deflated.
My reasoning for doing this has been:
A - I think, as someone wrote above, that in the long run nothing good can come out of staying semi-inflated. There is a reason malleable implants have more erosion issues than inflatable implants. They put constant pressure on the glans and at the other end as well. When deflating a 3-piece, that pressure is if not completely, at least mostly, eliminated. Hence, I simply think that you minimize risk by totally deflating.
B - Most of the time, I simply don't want to walk around with anything that could possibly be mistaken for a semi erection. I wear tigth suit pants for work, and who the F wants to walk around with a suspected semi in the office? I don't. Out of work, I spend a lot of time in and around the pool as well on the beach. With family, friends, other families and kids. Same there. I don't want to risk looking like I have a semi in my swimming shorts when chilling around the pool with other people.

My deflated penis is 6 inches long when totally deflated and thicker than most guys erect penises. So I will always have a larger flaccid than almost every man on this planet. Isn't that enough? I think so. Good thing though is that when it is totally deflated, it looks just like that. A large flaccid dick. Not like a semi erection. Simply because my deflated dick is very soft, very pliable. It can bend and fold in any way, and does so completely naturally.
Also, I don't have any "dog ears", "accordion effect", "flaccid hinge" or whatever labels are used. My flaccid looks very natural. I am 100% sure that nobody who sees my flaccid when naked will see anything unnatural about it.

However, there are certain situations and moments when I do give it a few (or more) pumps as well. In a night club/bar setting I sometimes feel like showing off a bit more. And in those situations, being suspected of having a semi is ok. Maybe even desirable...

Regarding the risk, if I give my Titan 10 pumps to give it a massive semi-erection look a few times per month, the total time inflated and the total pressure and total time under pressure my glans will receive during that month will not significantly increase because of a few hours of 10 pumps.

Regarding what Smetro mentions about losing sensitivity if always being semi-inflated, I think there could be some truth to that. As I said in another post, If I walk around with a semi (i.e. a few pumps), I do get somewhat horny. Interesting, but with a natural dick, you get hard when you get horny. With an implant, you get horny when you get hard... And when I get a bit horny, blood flow increases to the glans, and thereby sensitivity. And maybe, as with so much else in your body, if you receive too much stimulus too often, your body will get desensitized and require more stimulus to achieve the same effect. Speculating here, but I think it actually makes sense.
So maybe I should add this as point C to my A and B above...
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”