Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JH2007

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby JH2007 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 4:10 am

Alexandrino wrote:
JH2007 wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions, so please I need your help.
1- Is it appears for the others that I have an implant penis ? (if I am naked ;) )
2- How much time does it takes for recovering after the surgery to have sex, go back to gym and makes me feel like as I do not have an implant penis ( semi rigid ) ?
3- Is the penis will appear behind the pants or swimwear ?
4- Is the penis has the same feeling as the normal one before and during having sex ?
5 - During having sex , does my partner can see that I have implant penis or feel that ?
thank you too much

1. Erect or Semi
2.same as 3 piece 3-6 weeks
3. Obvious
4.feeling should be same as with both implants
5.unsure as I don’t have one yet I’m getting the tactra in January trying to push date to December but I have been told the sectra is unnatural feeling because the hedges in was decided as a joy stick, not sure if the tactra is better but I won’t I have three balls

Hi JH2007.
are you going to do the implant with the pump or the simple one (semi rigid) ? becuse i noticed that it may take more than 2 months after the surgery for recovering but I did not talk with anyone has the same experiance as my surgery the simple one (the semi rigid) .

The one piece Is the one I will be doing and the recovery I was told is about the same time as 3 piece which in my case was 3weeks I’ve read people engaging before that on here but I would be worried about stitches and was in pain already I can’t imagine either one of being changed with a simpler device but it all depends on your surgeon what they use and your body healing.
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Alexandrino

Postby Alexandrino » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:01 am

JH2007 wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:
JH2007 wrote:1. Erect or Semi
2.same as 3 piece 3-6 weeks
3. Obvious
4.feeling should be same as with both implants
5.unsure as I don’t have one yet I’m getting the tactra in January trying to push date to December but I have been told the sectra is unnatural feeling because the hedges in was decided as a joy stick, not sure if the tactra is better but I won’t I have three balls

Hi JH2007.
are you going to do the implant with the pump or the simple one (semi rigid) ? becuse i noticed that it may take more than 2 months after the surgery for recovering but I did not talk with anyone has the same experiance as my surgery the simple one (the semi rigid) .

The one piece Is the one I will be doing and the recovery I was told is about the same time as 3 piece which in my case was 3weeks I’ve read people engaging before that on here but I would be worried about stitches and was in pain already I can’t imagine either one of being changed with a simpler device but it all depends on your surgeon what they use and your body healing.

I am waiting for scheduling for my surgery and when they tell me the date, I will let you know and we will be in touch, and when one of us finishes the surgery, we can talk about our experience.

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 3:00 pm

Look forward to it
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Return to “Implants”