Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.

Moderator: DaveKell

Spirea
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:49 am
Location: Paris, France
Contact:

Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Spirea » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:20 am

Is God option semi rigid implant pls. It's here someone who made semi rigid implant pls. I'm living in Europe. In France. And I can't afford it to travel in USA for implant. Pls someone who have semi rigid implant. Can have more information pls. Thanks..

Excuse me for my english writing

Lost Sheep
Posts: 2973
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:53 pm

Spirea, welcome to the forum

The "Search" function is your friend, or just paging through past posts. You would find a few threads referring to malleable/remirigid/one-piece implants.

Here is one.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13295

I notice that you created one thread and got no answers and created another one. This is wasteful of bandwidth. We are here to help, but help begins with self-help.

I write with true care for your welfare. I hope you take this advice (admonition) in the kindness of spirit it is meant.

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017 Dr Shaw.
READ OLD THREADS to ask better questions and better understand answers.
Make yourself part of your medical team.
Document your current penile size: photos and written records.
Pre-op V.E.D. therapy helps.

Alexandrino
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Alexandrino » Mon Oct 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Hi everybody, I am going to do an implant semi rigid . of course I have some questions, so please I need your help.
1- Is it appears for the others that I have an implant penis ? (if I am naked ;) )
2- How much time does it takes for recovering after the surgery to have sex, go back to gym and makes me feel like as I do not have an implant penis ( semi rigid ) ?
3- Is the penis will appear behind the pants or swimwear ?
4- Is the penis has the same feeling as the normal one before and during having sex ?
5 - During having sex , does my partner can see that I have implant penis or feel that ?
thank you

thereishope
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby thereishope » Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:47 pm

Hey barrosa. There are other surgeons in Europe implanting a 3 piece. If you are young and have good dexterity, go for the three piece. in Portugal there is d doctor inserting them for around 9000 euros.... There are others too. Germany as well... There was a guy that had his done there. Also in Serbia. Very good surgical centre. Sava perovic.... Google it. Pm me if you need more info

Alexandrino
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Alexandrino » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:23 am

thereishope wrote:Hey barrosa. There are other surgeons in Europe implanting a 3 piece. If you are young and have good dexterity, go for the three piece. in Portugal there is d doctor inserting them for around 9000 euros.... There are others too. Germany as well... There was a guy that had his done there. Also in Serbia. Very good surgical centre. Sava perovic.... Google it. Pm me if you need more info


Hey, could you please tell me the name of the doctor in Portugal?

thereishope
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby thereishope » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:28 pm

Alexandrino wrote:
thereishope wrote:Hey barrosa. There are other surgeons in Europe implanting a 3 piece. If you are young and have good dexterity, go for the three piece. in Portugal there is d doctor inserting them for around 9000 euros.... There are others too. Germany as well... There was a guy that had his done there. Also in Serbia. Very good surgical centre. Sava perovic.... Google it. Pm me if you need more info


Hey, could you please tell me the name of the doctor in Portugal?


https://nunotomada.pt/

Here it is. He works in the private healthcare too, so you can arrange consultation no problem.
Also https://www.savaperovic.com/

Tell me what you think

Alexandrino
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Alexandrino » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm

thereishope wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:
thereishope wrote:Hey barrosa. There are other surgeons in Europe implanting a 3 piece. If you are young and have good dexterity, go for the three piece. in Portugal there is d doctor inserting them for around 9000 euros.... There are others too. Germany as well... There was a guy that had his done there. Also in Serbia. Very good surgical centre. Sava perovic.... Google it. Pm me if you need more info


Hey, could you please tell me the name of the doctor in Portugal?


https://nunotomada.pt/

Here it is. He works in the private healthcare too, so you can arrange consultation no problem.
Also https://www.savaperovic.com/

Tell me what you think


thank you too much ,
this doctor is in Porto but I live near to Lisbon , I thought the doctor in Lisbon .

my doctor is in lisbon but he did not tell me yet how much it costs , I am waiting for a call from the hospital to know all the information about the surgery.

but what do you think about the semi regid ?

thereishope
Posts: 93
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:22 am

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby thereishope » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Alexandrino wrote:
thereishope wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:
Hey, could you please tell me the name of the doctor in Portugal?


https://nunotomada.pt/

Here it is. He works in the private healthcare too, so you can arrange consultation no problem.
Also https://www.savaperovic.com/

Tell me what you think


thank you too much ,
this doctor is in Porto but I live near to Lisbon , I thought the doctor in Lisbon .

my doctor is in lisbon but he did not tell me yet how much it costs , I am waiting for a call from the hospital to know all the information about the surgery.

but what do you think about the semi regid ?

Avoid the semi rigid at all costs. Are you portuguese? Message me

Alexandrino
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:41 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby Alexandrino » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:57 pm

thereishope wrote:
Alexandrino wrote:
thereishope wrote:
https://nunotomada.pt/

Here it is. He works in the private healthcare too, so you can arrange consultation no problem.
Also https://www.savaperovic.com/

Tell me what you think


thank you too much ,
this doctor is in Porto but I live near to Lisbon , I thought the doctor in Lisbon .

my doctor is in lisbon but he did not tell me yet how much it costs , I am waiting for a call from the hospital to know all the information about the surgery.

but what do you think about the semi regid ?

Avoid the semi rigid at all costs. Are you portuguese? Message me



I am not portuguese , but I live in Portugal . what to you think about the semi rigid implant ? why you did not like it ?

zandro
Posts: 52
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:35 pm

Re: Hello information about semi rigid implant pls

Postby zandro » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:15 am

thereishope wrote:Avoid the semi rigid at all costs. Are you portuguese? Message me


I agree with thereishope 100%, find a surgeon that will cover the 3 piece inflatable in stead, you will have a much more natural result, unless there is a medical reason why you can't get the inflatable that's the one you should go for
Implanted @ 36 on Oct 8th, '19 - Titan Touch 24cm (XL)


Return to “Implants”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests