Anyone Experienced Reduced Ejaculate?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
edwardl007

Anyone Experienced Reduced Ejaculate?

Postby edwardl007 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:28 pm

I have only just begun sex and have noted i have very little ejaculate. Geez..I thought after the length of time since my last ejaculation, I would have a ton. But i have had very
little.
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

Lost Sheep

Re: Anyone Experienced Reduced Ejaculate?

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:57 pm

Make sure you are well hydrated in the days before you have sex. And well-nourished. Semen is produced by the body and depends on your general state of health. I don't know how long it takes to produce a "load", but I suspect 24 hours of dehydration would have a severely reducing effect and recovery from that would be lengthy. Just my guess. An endocrinologist or urologist opr even a dietician would have a better idea than I about that.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Smetro

Re: Anyone Experienced Reduced Ejaculate?

Postby Smetro » Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:28 am

I do mostly all the ‘right’ things.....eat light, exercise quite a bit, keep my alcohol input sensible, sleep pretty well and fuck my beautiful GF a lot.......here I am at 65 still walking and talking..... and guess what ? That’s right I’m not 21 anymore.
I don’t produce anywhere near the amount of ejaculate I once did......it’s our age my friends. Yes you can try supplements and herbs but quite simply, the older we get........well you know :) :) :) :)
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “Implants”