Making the leap to malleable from titan

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
JH2007

Making the leap to malleable from titan

Postby JH2007 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:26 am

Went to the doctors talked to Kramer a lot sadly my insurance isn’t covering him this round so I’m going to Jesse mills at UCLA. Today was the first day I got to sample the device and see what it is like and I’m going with Tactra. Can’t help but feel the rigidity still might not be there feels with two it feels like penetrating might have some buckle feels like 60-70 boner. But outside that I feel like it’s going to be better more concealed. He told me he only did two of them so far but questioned wether or not they are good for hard sex or even anal at all, will schedule in a surgery for next month :cry: was hoping it was more rigid
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

Lost Sheep

Re: Making the leap to malleable from titan

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:52 pm

I feel for you.

On the concealabilty issue; try living for 24-48 hours with your Titan pumped up to match the rigidity of the malleable you felt. Deployment for urination and stowage afterwards, sitting, walking around, visibility ("printing") through clothes. I think such a test should give you an idea of what it is like to live with a malleable.

Look in your private messages for the name of a member here who will be able to describe what it is like with first-hand knowledge.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:15 pm

I don’t have an implant but recently had a show and tell in person with a FT guy who has an AMS LGX. That thing was RIGID when fully pumped. You could pound nails with it. It was certainly MUCH firmer than any erection I’ve ever experienced. Easily firm enough for penetration, vaginal, anal, anything. Hard sex would not be an issue for that thing. It was impressive.

A malleable will look like an erection all the time. It will just be an erection you can point down when you don’t need it. If your penis isn’t particularly girthy or long and you wear loose fitting clothes you may get by without it being noticeable. But I don’t think of stealth as a reason to get a malleable.

I’m sorry I haven’t had a chance to read more of your posts. Why do you think a malleable semi-rigid implant would be better for you than an inflatable?
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:46 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rdnkbiker

Postby rdnkbiker » Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:48 pm

why go through another surgery for something not as usable cant you just buy tight undies or wear it up instead of down I know men that wear it up no bulge try calvin klien tight briefs I enjoy the bulge its nice to finally have one lol

good luck JH
HBP since my 20s Full ED i was 55 when i received my implant January 17th 2017 sever scare tissue through corpora cavernosa clear to the glands (no blood flow) complete revision new equipment july 10th 2023 AMS CX 21cm by DR.William Brant very happy

tommy92831

Postby tommy92831 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:49 pm

I don't understand why concealing ones penis is such an issue? As long as I have been here I have noticed this is an on going theme. Is it a homophobia thing? Maybe straight guys are more modest or reserved? Yes I'm gay and yes my Titan equipped penis is definitely larger but it sure isn't overly obvious or noticeable.
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

Robert66

Postby Robert66 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:25 pm

tommy92831 wrote:I don't understand why concealing ones penis is such an issue? As long as I have been here I have noticed this is an on going theme. Is it a homophobia thing? Maybe straight guys are more modest or reserved? Yes I'm gay and yes my Titan equipped penis is definitely larger but it sure isn't overly obvious or noticeable.

I agree with you seems a lot of the sky is falling. Better to be worried about to much then too little
edex and tri mix 45/1/27 26 units

Return to “Implants”