Why? Not if but when. Nagging doubts.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
LMCatman

Re: Why? Not if but when. Nagging doubts.

Postby LMCatman » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:12 pm

I couldn't, now I CAN.....it's not perfect but...I CAN!!! Three implants in, I've lost some sensitivity but.....I CAN! If my copay were 1 or 2k, I'd jump for it. Too much and I'd have to wait for Medicare.

Good luck man!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:59 pm

Forgive me, I won't get this quote correct but I honestly think every man contemplating an implant needs to hear it & understand it.
"Insanity is doing the same thing over & over expecting a different outcome."
To keep failing at the act of meaningful sex repeatedly defines insane. You know how it'll turn out. Once you reach the point of no more treatment options left. You consistently fail more than you succeed. You are lying to yourself that it'll get any better. One of the things that I hate the worst is lying to myself.
Please ponder this saying to yourself.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Txagq8

Postby Txagq8 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:08 pm

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results.

That’s sort of been a code I lived by. I was kind of unconventional as an Army Officer. I expected results. I loathed people who practiced management by e mail. I used to creatively figure out ways to get the right person doing the right job regardless of their rank.

So your admonition doesn’t fall on deaf ears.

As it currently stands, they’ll stitch up an epigastric hernia 18 Nov and give me a functional dick 3 weeks later.

I’ll be healed in plenty of time to stiff it in a questionable swimsuit by the time spring break gets here in March.
Robust, adolescent 65 year old. Venous leakage forever. Used shots, shots+pills 30+ years. Married to same wife ~35 yrs. Implanted 31Dec2019 in Austin Tx. AMS 700 LGX 18 cm with 5 cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”