Problems deflating

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Daawhitty

Problems deflating

Postby Daawhitty » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:06 am

Inserted 13/09 left fully inflated Coloplast otr.
Saw my surgeon yesterday he was happy with the operation and the outcome. He deflated me and I pumped up no problem then I deflated okay. Went home deflated had a bath a few hours later inflated and deflated again no probs.

Now this morning inflated and had sex for the first time all was well but I didn’t orgasm as there is still some pain and it kinda took me out of the moment. Left it hard for an hour then masturbated to orgasm which was really good, felt it all along my shaft which prior to the operation I only had soft orgasms due to prostrate removal.

Then tried to deflate but just can’t seem to get access to the release valve it appears to be orientated facing into my pelvis.. tried a hot bath and pulling but no avail - I’ll keep trying I just hope it gets easier if I’m. unsuccessful it blows my chance to return to work on Monday as it’s noticeable in my pants.

Daawhitty

Re: Problems deflating

Postby Daawhitty » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:59 am

Right I managed to deflate but only a little just by trial and error I must have pressed the button. Now I’m left with a semi I’ll leave it like that for a while because my scrotum is a bit sore..

cmforbsc

Postby cmforbsc » Sat Oct 05, 2019 4:26 pm

If you don't squeeze the penis while deflating it will remain somewhat inflated due to equal pressure from the holding bag and the penis. A full grip on the penis will put it a more relaxed state.
80 in Arizona with AMS 700 implant in April of 2014 Dr. Wayne Kuang of Alb, NM. (my hero) Tried Pills, Vacuum Pump and no way was I going to stick a needle in my penis. One happy camper now.

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:39 pm

Keep trying. You may have to hold the deflate button down for it to work. Mine did that sometimes. I have an AMS LGX with MS pump. What do you have?
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

Daawhitty

Postby Daawhitty » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:45 pm

I have the Coloplast One Touch..

Return to “Implants”