Recovering...how long?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bamaboy101

Recovering...how long?

Postby Bamaboy101 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:20 am

Ok... it has been 19 days since the implant by Dr Kramer. Overall, everything is going ok.

My question is, how long until the penis begins to change back to being more flexible, etc. I know the healing process takes 4-6 weeks, at least, but when did YOU notice significant changes?

Does the tenderness where you squeeze the bulb go away? Dr Kramer has me pumping up daily after 2 weeks. I basically pump until a bit of pain, rest a bit, then deflate. I am significantly shorter than before, but the Dr says most of that will change, over time. I suffered from ED and Peyronie’s for a few years, so there was significant scar tissue. Dr Kramer said that he repaired most of it, but that it will take time for the penis to return to its normal “texture” and flexibility/stretchiness, etc.

Additionally, when pumped up (I know it is early), I get a sensation that feels like “blue balls” when I was younger... (that is the only way I can describe it). An “ache” in the testicle area. How long before all of that goes away?

Return to “Implants”