First day of Activation...and lord have mercy

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
marlow13

First day of Activation...and lord have mercy

Postby marlow13 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:40 am

I went to the doctor to get educated and activated yesterday. It seem pretty easy with him guiding me, then he had me do it on my own and I felt like fumbling teenager trying to masturbate for the first time. Anyway he told me to sit in a warm tub to pump this morning and geeeezzzzus!! It felt like I was pinching myself as hard as I could trying to get that MS pump to activate. I finally got it going but it felt incredibly hard and I could barely see my penis moving. It did get hard and It didn’t hurt my penis. So my question is l, am I not pumping enough to start? When does it start to soften up? Should I just keep putting a lot of force on the pump to make it collapse and work? Should I not he-man the pump into submission to get it to work? My hands are really strong so I know I can make it pump, I’m just afraid I might break something initially. Thank you for any guidance.
58 y/o PCA 18 on March 2017. Biopsy 8.6 Gleason. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer June 2017. Robotic Prostectomy Aug 2017. .02 at Follow ups so far. Implanted on 9/6/19 with AMS 700 CX 21+2 RTE's by Dr.Dean Knoll Urology Associates Nashville, TN.

Quester

Re: First day of Activation...and lord have mercy

Postby Quester » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:00 am

I went through the same basic thing. I didn’t always feel the pop but my dick went up.

I worried so much about re—watched the patient DVD. Called AMS talked Jamie, she told me it was a lot like breaking in a pair of hiking boots really stiff at first but would loosen up. Plus your sack gets used to being pinched.

About 2 days later it popped on the first pump and it went easy gradually getting harder to pump until I couldn’t squeeze it any more.

When I deflate I feel this buzz as my dick goes down.

I’ve only been cycling about 2 weeks now. I found now if I don’t feel the pop after the second squeeze I push the deflate button get a good grip and squeeze as firmly as I can I feel the pop.

Just keep up with it it will get better
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

marlow13

Postby marlow13 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:04 am

Quester wrote:I went through the same basic thing. I didn’t always feel the pop but my dick went up.

I worried so much about re—watched the patient DVD. Called AMS talked Jamie, she told me it was a lot like breaking in a pair of hiking boots really stiff at first but would loosen up. Plus your sack gets used to being pinched.

About 2 days later it popped on the first pump and it went easy gradually getting harder to pump until I couldn’t squeeze it any more.

When I deflate I feel this buzz as my dick goes down.

I’ve only been cycling about 2 weeks now. I found now if I don’t feel the pop after the second squeeze I push the deflate button get a good grip and squeeze as firmly as I can I feel the pop.

Just keep up with it it will get better

I felt the buzz when I deflated so I must be pumping something in I guess. Thanks you
58 y/o PCA 18 on March 2017. Biopsy 8.6 Gleason. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer June 2017. Robotic Prostectomy Aug 2017. .02 at Follow ups so far. Implanted on 9/6/19 with AMS 700 CX 21+2 RTE's by Dr.Dean Knoll Urology Associates Nashville, TN.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:45 am

"Proof of the pudding is in the eating."

Is your penis flaccid? After pumping, is it rigid? After deflation, is it flaccid again? Is the degree of rigidity when pumped up as firm as you remember from your youth?

If all answers are, "yes", all is as it should be.

You will adopt a grip that works best for you, depending on your exact pump location. Some use thumb and forefinger. Some use multiple fingers against thumb or base of thumb. Some use two hands. Find yours.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

cmforbsc

Postby cmforbsc » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:24 pm

Keep the faith, after five years its even easier.
80 in Arizona with AMS 700 implant in April of 2014 Dr. Wayne Kuang of Alb, NM. (my hero) Tried Pills, Vacuum Pump and no way was I going to stick a needle in my penis. One happy camper now.

edwardl007

Postby edwardl007 » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:38 am

geez...after 5 years?? I know what you are saying, I think..but to reference 5 years for anything is like scary :-)
68 years old; ED for 30 years; implanted by Dr Kramer on August 27, 2019; 18 cm with 1 cm RTE

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:52 am

I was implanted in 5 months ago. I usually cycle and masturbate (PT) at least once per day. I have a Coloplast and the pump was very hard at first. For me, the deflation was the painful part. There is a nerve, vein or some thin fleshy thing that when between my finger and the release value hurts. I have been running my fingers down the pump after moving it some and I'm getting much better. Just keep practicing and it all gets better. My feelings are diminished from MS, but even my sensation is improving. When masturbating, my time to climate was 45 minutes to one hour 4 months ago. Yesterday I was particularly "motivated" and came twice within one hour. The second pop took about 7 minutes. The point being, with time everything improves. Good luck
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

Return to “Implants”