Things seem very wrong, I need a sanity check.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
random255

Re: Things seem very wrong, I need a sanity check.

Postby random255 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Well, at the least I see the current doc one last time tomorrow (depending on what happens if he can do something to help in a short time span, I've got to go with the horse that's in the race). I called and left a message to advise them that a 15 minute follow-up won't cut it, and that I'm going to need [stitches, duck-tape, a time-machine, something] so they've got a head's up.

Meanwhile, the closest appoint I've been able to schedule with someone else is Oct 31st (Spooky!). That's 20 solid days away. The other appointments are range from early to late November. That's a lot of days, and obviously that's going to be the FIRST visit I'll have had with them, so I can't expect anything beyond a consultation most likely.

So, in practical terms what do I do? Boston is full of great hospitals and medical professionals, so I plan to spend time each day reaching out and making more and more appointments. 4 appointments with 4 doctors is good, but the more I can add, the better the chance I'll end up with a path to wellness sooner. I plan to keep every single appointment I make until my situation is resolved. But that feels like working today for a plan tomorrow. Nothing wrong with that, but how do I work today for immediate relief?

When I see the Dr tomorrow, I'm going to be signing release forms for my medical records to go directly to other doctors. Is there an etiquette for talking about that? Also, I don't necessarily want to make the Dr think I want him to cease all treatment. After all, until another Doctor is actively doing something, he's all I've got aside from ER visits and waiting.

I guess that's all I've got for now. I'll read whatever you've got, listen, and I'll update when there's something I can update. I appreciate the help.

merrix

Postby merrix » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:47 pm

Hey there

I don't know you, and I don't know how you are wired.
You asked for a sanity check, and I will give you my answer - which you should take for what it is. One peice of opinion from an anonymous guy on an internet forum.

But from reading through your posts - yes you most definitely seem to need a sanity check.
This is not sane at all. If I was you, I would be scared shitless. And equally pissed off with the lack of response you are getting. Something is appartenly very, very wrong. If you have got urine and cum coming straight out of an open wound in your scrotum, you should be hospitalized. Not sitting behind a screen asking laymen on FT for help. You are in serious trouble and you need serious medical help. Now. I don't know the american health system, but based on this story, I'd say that either does it suck completely, or you are not doing what you should to get the help you need.
You must get help immediately. If that means getting to the emergency of a major hospital, then so be it. But you need help. I am afraid you risk fucking it all up to a point beyond rescue if you don't get help right now.

My 50 cents. Good luck. But you must help that luck on its way. It won't come without your participation.
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Toronto67

Postby Toronto67 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:01 pm

I just saw the photos you posted, this is not fair, please contact Kramer or another reputable doctor right away, this is a real emergency.

Please take a lot of photos and document everything really well, you will need
them later for your lawyer, but first get help with a good doctor.
Born 1967, diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2016, prostatectomy performed in 2018, current PSA 0.10, implanted with LGX 700 on Jul 2019.

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Oct 10, 2019 10:58 pm

After so many years on Franktalk, I can say that I am in shock. YOU SHOULD BE SCREAMING FOR HELP. SCREAMING! THIS IS APPALLING AND YOU ARE RISKING A MASSIVE INFECTION LIKE THIS NOT TO MENTION WORSE COMPLICATIONS LIKE LOOSING YOUR PENIS ON THIS. YES, IT HAS HAPPENED WITH IMPLANTING BEFORE.

YOU SHOULD BE MOVING HEAVEN AND EARTH TO GET HELP! LIKE PEOPLE TOLD YOU, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. NOT TO MENTION THE BASIS FOR A LAWSUIT.

SEEK EMERGENCY HELP NOW FFS

skunkworks

Postby skunkworks » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:23 am

Please get to a hospital immediately. This is not a situation where you wait for an appointment. You are at huge risk of an infection which could cost you your sexual organs completely, possibly your life.

You need to get to the ER. Like right now. Don't send appointment requests or emails to Kramer or anyone else. Get to the ER.

skunkworks

Postby skunkworks » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:35 am

Snoozdoc wrote:I’m guessing that they were afraid to close this at the risk of trapping infection inside and causing a Fournier’s gangrene. What I simply cannot understand is how you arent in a hospital getting IV abxs round the clock, and taking out all foreign materials.

Yeah this is hard to understand, you don't get sent home if that is the risk. You'd be on IV antibiotics and they'd be flushing the wound...

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:51 pm

Random255... Any updates from you? Have you done anything since your last post? Where are you standing now?

Bamaboy101

Postby Bamaboy101 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:31 pm

Call Dr Eid... I believe he is in NYC. Sooner you do it, better chances for you. Eid is one of the top 3 in everyone’s book.

guy123

Postby guy123 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:35 pm

hi random255,

guy123

Postby guy123 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:37 pm

hi random255,

If you need to talk or help i live in the Boston area .

Return to “Implants”