This is my first time on site

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Larryb8x8

This is my first time on site

Postby Larryb8x8 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Hello, I would like to know if anybody can give me information on the difference in the mail your bowl and the three piece. I have BPH and went through testicular hypogonadism testicular implants. I'm on testosterone cypionate injections and finasteride. I am 58 years old and getting a little personal I'm 8 in long by 7 in girth. Not being rude to my wife but she's gotten to be a big girl so I can't afford to lose any length or girth any advice on which direction I should go I would prefer that one piece I ride a motorcycle during the weekend and I hear a lot about the pumps being damaged while riding can anybody please help me out
Larryb8x8, married straight Titan three pieces 22cm 3 rte. Implant 12/30/19. Dr. Prichart in Tulsa. Was 7.5 girth and 8 inch long After surgery so far 7.0 girth and 7.5 inch long. Doin well ninety pumps to Max him out.

Lost Sheep

Re: This is my first time on site

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:06 pm

Larryb8x8 wrote:Hello, I would like to know if anybody can give me information on the difference in the mail your bowl and the three piece. I have BPH and went through testicular hypogonadism testicular implants. I'm on testosterone cypionate injections and finasteride. I am 58 years old and getting a little personal I'm 8 in long by 7 in girth. Not being rude to my wife but she's gotten to be a big girl so I can't afford to lose any length or girth any advice on which direction I should go I would prefer that one piece I ride a motorcycle during the weekend and I hear a lot about the pumps being damaged while riding can anybody please help me out

I have never heard of any part of the implant being damaged by riding motorcycle or bicycle. Some find that changing their seat to be advantageous. The extra contents of the scrotum does take a little getting used to, but nothing that prevents riding - even one motocross rider has posted here reporting no insurmountable problems.

I suspect you are using a dictation (voice-to-text) utility. It took a minute to sort out "mail your bowl" into "malleable" (also known as "semi-rigid" or "one-piece").

There are advantages to the malleable, but these are far outweighed by the quality of the erection provided by the three-piece inflatables, not to mention the much greater quality of the flaccid state of the three-piece compared to the unnatural "flaccid" state of the malleable (which is NEVER truly flaccid).

Think long and hard (no pun intended) about choosing a malleable for the reasons you wrote about.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Larryb8x8

Postby Larryb8x8 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:13 pm

Yes I apologize for the text voice message I'm a gigantic person bodybuilder big hands. That is good to hear about the motorcycle riding I see my doctor on the 7th. Any suggestions on Titan or AMS lgx? I don't really care about getting any larger I just want to keep my size just to keep my body proportionate
Larryb8x8, married straight Titan three pieces 22cm 3 rte. Implant 12/30/19. Dr. Prichart in Tulsa. Was 7.5 girth and 8 inch long After surgery so far 7.0 girth and 7.5 inch long. Doin well ninety pumps to Max him out.

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:41 pm

They are both great implants from what I am reading… The Titans are generally given to guys with wider, longer penises like your own… The guys on this forum are awesome with this stuff but definitely make sure you consult a good surgeon… . Best of luck!
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:46 pm

Larryb8x8 wrote:Yes I apologize for the text voice message I'm a gigantic person bodybuilder big hands. That is good to hear about the motorcycle riding I see my doctor on the 7th. Any suggestions on Titan or AMS lgx? I don't really care about getting any larger I just want to keep my size just to keep my body proportionate

Any energy you put into picking the brand of implant is better spent ASSIDUOUSLY picking your surgeon. If you have a GOOD surgeon, he/she will pick the best implant for you (including your clinical physical conditions, needs, thoughts and desires into the decision mix). If you don't have a good surgeon, the brand of implant will be the least of your problems.

My advice: Make yourself an integral part of your medical team. When I first joined FrankTalk, I took a couple weekends to read through two and a half years of posts/threads with titles that interested me and appeared informative. I recommend this to you. It will give you a better basis for forming questions and understanding the answers. This will also help get your medical team to accept you as a contributing partner in the decision-making.

I also recommend doing extensive research on your chosen urologist/sexual health physician and interview him (or her) pointedly and make yourself an integral part of the medical team. (Of course, many men choose not to do that and I cannot fault them - just do what is comfortable for your personality and approach to your medical care.)
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

WhiteCane

Postby WhiteCane » Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:17 pm

Again, Solid advice !
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Larryb8x8

Malleable implant

Postby Larryb8x8 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Hi guys I was wanting to ask a question about the malleable implant. If I'm 8 in and 7 in in girth if I have the malleable implant placed will I lose length or girth. I don't really care if it shows underneath my clothing it always has. I'm just really really scared of a failure with the three piece is there anybody out there absolutely happy with their single rods malleable implants

Lost Sheep

Re: Malleable implant

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Larryb8x8 wrote:Hi guys I was wanting to ask a question about the malleable implant. If I'm 8 in and 7 in in girth if I have the malleable implant placed will I lose length or girth. I don't really care if it shows underneath my clothing it always has. I'm just really really scared of a failure with the three piece is there anybody out there absolutely happy with their single rods malleable implants

A malleable is (like the inflatable counterparts) consists of two rods. One for each tunica albuginea. It is referred to as "one-piece" because the pair of rods is considered one element. A "Three-piece" prosthesis is actually four pieces (described below as three elements).
Reservoir
Pump/bulb combination
Pair of inflatable tubes.

You may be surprised at how more prominent your penis (compared to your current flaccid state) will be when filled with the malleable rods. The volume of your penis (currently, I am thinking), when flaccid is considerably less than when erect. Implanted with a malleable implant, the volume (and rigidity) will be the same all the time.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Larryb8x8

Postby Larryb8x8 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:11 pm

I thank you for your response. I know I'm probably overthinking things. But I'm very concerned and scared. If anything I would like to try this option first and then upgrade if I need to I'm going on 59 years old size and length doesn't really matter I just want to be normal again.I was reading your information on finasteride I have been on that since 2015 I wonder if this is the cause. I just don't want to come out of surgery of Pee-wee Herman either

Larryb8x8

Postby Larryb8x8 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:12 pm

I thank you for your response. I know I'm probably overthinking things. But I'm very concerned and scared. If anything I would like to try this option first and then upgrade if I need to I'm going on 59 years old size and length doesn't really matter I just want to be normal again.I was reading your information on finasteride I have been on that since 2015 I wonder if this is the cause. I just don't want to come out of surgery of Pee-wee Herman either

Return to “Implants”