This is my first time on site

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
DaveKell

Re: This is my first time on site

Postby DaveKell » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:33 pm

You might ask your doctor about a newly developed malleable implant by AMS. As a speaker at their seminars , I was asked awhile back to review a data sheet on it. It’s apparently a massive improvement in the concept.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:40 pm

Sounds like your mind's made up.
If having an 8" erection all the time is normal, go for it.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:14 pm

tomas1 wrote:Sounds like your mind's made up.

I hope not. I found that overthinking is bad, but overresearching is good. I recommend investigating all aspects of the Inflatable Prostheses (IPP) as well as the malleable. I think you will find (at 59 years old) that getting a malleable with a mind towards an upgrade is a waste of several years of good sex and convenience when not engaged in goitus. The malleable is not as good for coitus as the inflatable (the inflatable, when fully pumped up is near impossible to bend, whereas the malleable MUST be at least a little bendy) nor is it as good as the inflatable for the times when engaged in other activities. (Stowage is much easier with the deflated IPP and deployment for urination is easier, too, not to mention the bulge.)
tomas1 wrote:If having an 8" erection all the time is normal, go for it.
He would not have an 8" erection all the time. He would have an 8" coiled snake most of the time, or whatever shape he could twist it into without having it poke out somewhere.

And then there is how it will look in the locker room.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:46 pm

Larry, just my opinion, but with an eight inch penis with a malleable is like having an erection all the time. I have an eight inch also, but the girth on yours is tremendous and I believe that you would have problems with such a bulge. I would go with the three piece Titan because of your girth. I think that would work just fine because it will deflate to where you can conceal it easier.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Obviously the operation has been done, so what is the verdict? I has been over a month since you got the implant. I am more than likely getting a Titan also since I am over 7" and on the thick side (never measured).
I am looking for a show and tell here in the DC metro area, just to get an idea of the pumping action, this is my most pressing concern right now.
Ag, 58, Maryland
Document with BEFORE/after pics
AMS cx 24cm, Titan malleable, Titan Legacy on 3/2/20 (20cm/bilat 2cm RTE/ 75 cc)
Face pic on pg. 22: names and faces; dick pics on pg 7/41: Dick of day
Smaller dick, but can fuck without fail :lol: :D

Return to “Implants”