Update on my 'situation'

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
young_and_impotent

Update on my 'situation'

Postby young_and_impotent » Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:49 pm

You can see my earlier posts for the full story.

I have been seeing Dr. Raman Tanwar in Delhi. In the last appointment, we tried Bimix but it didn't work. Got a semi for 2 minutes and then it went away. I should re-iterate I have severe ED. He has given me 3 more doses which I will try in this week but honestly, I don't think they will work well enough.

He is now open to an implant but he leans towards malleable and 2 piece as I am young.

I think after reading so many forum posts I am sure I will go for the 3 piece. I want a dick that works well, no half measures. I'll probably go for the LGX.

I am excited about finally being able to feel like a man but I am deathly scared of the surgery. It's just plain gruesome.

Also, there is no 'strech test' here, just whatever length the malleable rods inserted in the penis during the surgery will give me.
I am around 5.5 inches I don't want to lose too much.

Hopefully, my next post will be "Scheduled for implant X date". :)
28 year old with severe lifelong ED.
Implanted in New Delhi on 26/12/19 with AMS CX (15x12) + 4cm RTE
Post op length 4.5 inches from ~ (5.5 to 6) inches. Disappointed!
Wish to have a revision to LGX some day.

JH2007

Re: Update on my 'situation'

Postby JH2007 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:35 pm

I don’t think the malleable is bad but I will be trying it later this year.
-no tubes
-no pump
-don’t care about if soft state is hard
If you are young and not married I would consider both options if you are sexually attractive, as again every one that sees or feels your cock will know it’s not right
Implanted titan 8/29/2018 hated it,
January 9th 2020 Kramer Tactra 26cm

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:19 am

What does being young have to do with malleable or 2 piece implant? If the doc is good, he should be able to implant a proper 3-piece implant that is a gold standard and we've seen almost everyone in this forum get it and they're happy.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:39 am

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:04 pm

Sounds good, FMLFML85 ! :)

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:17 pm

indusvalley wrote:What does being young have to do with malleable or 2 piece implant? If the doc is good, he should be able to implant a proper 3-piece implant that is a gold standard and we've seen almost everyone in this forum get it and they're happy.

Because your body plays a role in how hidden it is, and it isn’t always the case that it is visually unnoticeable(as noted before pump, tubes, and shape of erection) and it certainly isn’t hard to detect by feeling (gold standard or not). Which again if your married is all okay, but if you are sexually active with multiple partner(which is more common in the younger crowd) it’s worth looking into both options. I do see a lot of happy people here I also see a lot of people complaining than giving up and never logging back on after those negative threads

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:39 am

JH2007 wrote:
indusvalley wrote:What does being young have to do with malleable or 2 piece implant? If the doc is good, he should be able to implant a proper 3-piece implant that is a gold standard and we've seen almost everyone in this forum get it and they're happy.

Because your body plays a role in how hidden it is, and it isn’t always the case that it is visually unnoticeable(as noted before pump, tubes, and shape of erection) and it certainly isn’t hard to detect by feeling (gold standard or not). Which again if your married is all okay, but if you are sexually active with multiple partner(which is more common in the younger crowd) it’s worth looking into both options. I do see a lot of happy people here I also see a lot of people complaining than giving up and never logging back on after those negative threads

The whole approach and frame of mind sounds so wrong to me. I believe he should think about himself before thinking of girls. That way he will feel confident and do better in life. If a girl is not comfortable with an implant, that's awesome! That means he just dodged a bullet. I believe having an implant tells you which girl is open minded vs which girl is not and it saves you decades of trouble down the road. Let's call a 3 piece implant an early warning radar! :D
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

JH2007

Postby JH2007 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:19 pm

I disagree I think sex can be merely and just fun and I think going forward with any surgery you are looking for a better outcome than you are currently, not for another emotional problem. And I don’t believe that it is properly advocated that it isn’t really natural and see statements that say concealment

Return to “Implants”