Stretch test!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Stretch test!

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:34 pm

ft8790 wrote:So does the patient get to select the make, or is it the one the Dr feels is the best

The surgeon that I'd like to do mine told me on the phone. That he'd gladly install either brand. He didn't say this but I'm fairly confident that he chooses the length of the implant. I think that is fair. He is a professional with a lot of installed implants walking amongst us. I sure hope that he knows what he is doing. Btw, I haven't seen a single negative comment on Frank Talk about him. To me this means more than lots of glowing reports sprinkled in with some bad ones.
Choose your doctor carefully. I think in the long run that is more important for your outcome than which brand or length that you want.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

WhiteCane

Re: Stretch test!

Postby WhiteCane » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:53 pm

If you are in contact with that doctor, I’d recommend asking what his procedure is… If he’s going to have all of the extra sizes on board… Things like that… It is definitely somewhat of a reassurance that he does both brands though! I picked three doctors… .. One here in Philadelphia and the two big guys that I’m right in between… The guy in Philadelphia did not exude confidence… I really liked Kramers approach And philosophy so I went with him… You seem like an intelligent guy and you’re definitely asking important questions… I’m positive that inquisitiveness is going to be a major factor in choosing the right surgeon…
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Return to “Implants”