UK implant 4 weeks full inflation.

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Daawhitty

UK implant 4 weeks full inflation.

Postby Daawhitty » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:59 am

Hi, permanent ED due to full pelvic clearance March 2017 and lost my left testacle due to impingement post op. Had just about given up the possibility of having a normal sex life (also was diagnosed with low T due to testacleoss)until April this year when I stumbled across penis implants, as I’m in the UK I went through the merry go round of gp, referral, referral got frustrated and booked a private consultation with Professor Ian Pearce. Good consultation was informed that implant surgery should be routinely offered to men if they want it 6 months after prostrate removal. I did advise I had a lot of penis shrinking post op, pre op I was a modest 6.5” x 4.5” more a grower than shower for sure. Using cavaject i could get an erection but needed 30 which needed two injections - length was down to 5.5” and girth down to 4” flaccid it would shrink down to 2”.

Always surgery went ahead 10’days ago before my op he said that I would be left inflated for 4 weeks at full. Cue a lot of pain and swelling for the first few days now pain is getting more manageable with pain relief - it’s more of a a stretching feeling and I can feel the tips near the penis head the most it’s sometimes quite nice and I’m
Dying to masturbate but have resisted the uege
Lol. Size well Im down to 4.5” but girth is 5” which I’m thinking is still a bit of swelling going on. Checking my discharge notes I had 16cm rods pretty sure I have the Coloplast Titan but I’ll ask at my follow up. Hoping to return back to 6” over tonight he next year :)

Question is it now usual to leave it inflated at 100% because I was led to believe it would just be 24 hours..

Return to “Implants”