Show and Tell thread idea

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
roninhouston

Re: Show and Tell thread idea

Postby roninhouston » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:00 pm

Some of this can be accomplished by good search choices.
Bionic with AMS CX on August 14, 2015. Inflated September 15th by Dr. Robert Cornell.
Was 69 with VL
. Pre-Op VED Protocol Therapy and Post-Op VED Protocol Therapy: Pre-Op length by 6th month.

Quester

Postby Quester » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:19 pm

I like the idea of regional area. I never thought of gps stuff I’d be willing if it will help others
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

newbie443

Postby newbie443 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:30 pm

Below is the first post on the show and tell thread. I posted my info and have not ever received a PM from Paul. Must not be anyone in my area that contacted Paul wanting to talk or see an implant. Anyway it was my understanding that if you were looking for someone you contacted Paul and he has a list (according to the first post).

"Guys with Implants

I am constantly getting requests from men who are thinking of getting an implant, if there are any men in their area who they could talk to. Most of the guys would like to see an implanted device as well. I have no idea who lives where or if anyone is willing to help these guys. If you remember how anxious you were and how much you wanted (or it helped) to see and talk to a guy with an implant.

Would guys with implants, who are willing to talk to men, reply to this and I will collect a list of who is willing to talk and who is willing to show & tell.
Don't put your contact info here. Keep that private.

For example: ApplePieGuy - Willing to talk. or Willing to Show & Tell

I will contact you privately to get your information. I would love to have every region of the country covered.
Thanks so much!
Paul"
Injections failed. Implanted 3-21-18 AMS 700 LGX 21 + 1 RTE 100 cc reservoir 6.5" L 5" G Dr. Kramer.

Proximal Perforation Sling Repair 4/13/21 Dr. Broghammer

66 years young.

Will show and tell and talk with others.

indusvalley

Postby indusvalley » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:42 am

I believe this will pollute the forum because there will be too many posts for each state. I think it's better to maybe make 5 or 6 forum posts merging a few areas in the US, like East Coast, West Coast, etc. This way it will be easier for everyone to find people around their area, I am sure they won't mind traveling a little bit to go to the best doctor in the country. As for the rest of the world, I believe we need to break it down by region, like the EU, Middle East, South Asia, Asia Pacific, Oceania (Aus & Nz), etc so folks can find and help each other in their regions.
A young guy in his early 30s from South Asia. Implanted Titan 22cm by Dr. Tariq Hakky in Atlanta (Dec 2020). Amazing doctor! No pain during recovery. My size is 5.75” x 4.6” which is better than pre-OP size of 5.6” x 4.5”. Hoping to gain more in future.

Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:04 am

Guys,
I have asked the web guys to see if there is someway to do this that will stream line things and not end up creating more threads. They are going to get back to me. we may have to do something similar to the physician finder where you put in a zip code and the list comes up in order of proximity. The problem with regions is that guys who are near the edges of the regions are going to post in both regions...so we just end up with more threads that are just as confusing.

So, let me see what the guys can do. In the meantime, if you are looking for a specific city or state, just open up the "Show and Tell" thread and enter the city name in the search box at the top right corner.

Paul

Return to “Implants”