Penile MRI

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Ruktitan

Re: Penile MRI

Postby Ruktitan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:31 pm

Thanks for the links. I couldnt really see the cylinders in that so im wondering what the point of it was if the cylinders are not visible.

And yes it seems they dont even look or check it afterwards. Which is madness since it was a revision for a bad implant. You would think they would be trying to do a good job now. I am now on my 3rd nhs surgeon.

Yes I have had sex with it and it is possible. However one instantly noticed it and I just said I had an injury when I was young and had to have a testicular implant. And it was fine after that. And the other said that my balls felt so hard when we were having sex and she hadnt even touched it with her hand. The penis still falls out and bends painfully if I go too far. My natural erection never had that problem before.
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

thereishope

Postby thereishope » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:36 am

I asked Alibaba to come and give you his opinion on it as well since he is so knowledgeable and has had a two implants and the MRI like I said.

I don't know if you need to register on the board to see the picture or not. If not, I can send the picture your way.

We're you able to get the name of the surgeon?

Josephette

Postby Josephette » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:59 am

Hi Ruktitan,

I really feel for you. Its horrific what you've been through. I've tried reaching out to you privately but not heard much of a response from you. No offence taken. I do genuinely want to help you. The first step you should take is get in contact with a solicitor firm (No win no fee - you won't have to spend a penny from your pocket) as medical negligence/malpractice has clearly taken place on 2 occasions. You will be looking at, at least £10k minimum (I'm not a professional but you are looking at a decent compensation payout and quite rightly so). Secondly, Dr Ralph is an expert in the UK (London). I would book a consultation with him and see what he says and take his guidance as to what steps can be taken next to rectify this on the private sector and the NHS sector. I don't think a private implant with him would cost £15000. I do know others to charge a lot privately but not sure if Mr Ralph charges that much. As a side note, I know Dr Ralph is always looking out for the best interest of his patients in the private sector and advises the cheapest possible route and at times asks you to go to the NHS (I've experienced this. He's NOT a money grabbing Doctor)

Thridly, I would make a complaint the PALS (NHS complaint department) with the aid of an adviser/advocate from citizens bureu and demand to see Dr Ralph and Dr Ralph only on the NHS and take it from there. Forthly, write a complaint letter out to the Urology department of UCLH and send it to the Urology department manager, PALS department, Director of the hospital and Dr Ralph as well.

I've PM'D you before and given you my number, if you do want further advice, do ring me if you wish.
UK, ENGLAND. Implanted by Dr David Ralph on September 2020 with a AMS 700 LGX. 28 years old.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:08 am

Thanks for the reply! Guess what. 3rd revision is booked. Just had an appointment with Dr Ralph and he even said the pump is upside down and in a terrible position. But he said that my glans may always be floppy as it could be hyper mobile.. until he pulled my MRI scan up. And pointed out two dark spaces at the ends of my cylinders which he said it empty penile tissue! He could not work out why this was left and said it must have not been dilated.
He is putting my case forward in a meeting and I am booked in to have it changed.

I am going to try and get the MRI scans to put up on here and also maybe file a case. I did already contact a medical lawyer and they said I dont have a case..
29 years old. Suffered with ED since 17. No known cause. First Implanted date 23/3/2018. Cylinders way too short and revised by different surgeon 2019. 22cm titan.
Cylinders still short and now pump is upside down and protruding. Awaiting 3rd revision

Josephette

Postby Josephette » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:10 am

Ruktitan wrote:Thanks for the reply! Guess what. 3rd revision is booked. Just had an appointment with Dr Ralph and he even said the pump is upside down and in a terrible position. But he said that my glans may always be floppy as it could be hyper mobile.. until he pulled my MRI scan up. And pointed out two dark spaces at the ends of my cylinders which he said it empty penile tissue! He could not work out why this was left and said it must have not been dilated.
He is putting my case forward in a meeting and I am booked in to have it changed.

I am going to try and get the MRI scans to put up on here and also maybe file a case. I did already contact a medical lawyer and they said I dont have a case..

Did you see him privately or under the NHS? Also, please do take legal action because this surely is unacceptable. Medical malpractice at its highest.
UK, ENGLAND. Implanted by Dr David Ralph on September 2020 with a AMS 700 LGX. 28 years old.

Josephette

Postby Josephette » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:13 am

I don't understand how the solicitor said you don't have a case!!! The surgery was done incorrectly TWICE. Dr RALPH has also said the Implant has been placed incorrectly. You have proof and evidence for all this. Maybe contact another solicitor firm and take guidance from them.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:43 pm

What kind of damn fool lacky need an ultrasound to see the matter with that? I can see it in a photo an ocean away. Other than the oddities of what looks like a too short and ho-hum install, all else looks great. A shame the doctor has no idea what to do with a fabulously nice wiener when it is presented to him. Poorly chosen to put a school boy implant in an aristocratic dick.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:05 pm

alibaba wrote:a school boy implant in an aristocratic dick.

:lol:

Larryb8x8

Postby Larryb8x8 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Find a better Doctor. Here a proper placed 22 cm Titan three piece
Attachments
20200209_084254.jpg
20200209_084254.jpg (212.47 KiB) Viewed 1566 times
Larryb8x8, married straight Titan three pieces 22cm 3 rte. Implant 12/30/19. Dr. Prichart in Tulsa. Was 7.5 girth and 8 inch long After surgery so far 7.0 girth and 7.5 inch long. Doin well ninety pumps to Max him out.

Ruktitan

Postby Ruktitan » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:30 am

Update. Took a last minute cancellation appointment for December 14th... tomorrow for the 3rd revision surgery. This time to be done by Dr Ralph.

Return to “Implants”