My Pump Quacks Like a Duck Call

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Re: My Pump Quacks Like a Duck Call

Postby Bailey » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:47 am

No noise at all with my pump. I do feel a short click when the valve opens up for inflation. I also feel a light vibration for about 4 seconds when pushing the deflation button.
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

gercoa

Postby gercoa » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:41 pm

My doctor actually told me that my pump is going to make noise. I'm not so worried about it.
52 Been on every pill, done Trimix/Bimix In line for a Titan pump. Married, wife involved with this whole process. :) Implanted 12/9/19 Titan 20 with 1.6 rear tips.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:07 pm

andrew1959nj wrote:WTF, now I am a very playful guy and have no issues about telling my partners that I have a Robo Cock and not to be concerned about me squeezing my nuts. However, it is now making a very loud noise when I pump. It sounds like a friggen duck call! My partner has all kinds of dryness issues and has zero libido. Still, she wanted to try again after seeing her gyno and getting some special pussy pills that had to be inserted 30 minutes before sex. Needless to say she is a little apprehensive since heretofore we have yet to get my cock in her very far without mood breaking pain.

So after a lengthy massage, GOD does she have a HOT body;) she told me about her gyno appointment and that she had already done the prep work. I immediately strip down and start pumping only to hear duck noise with each pump. She busted a gut laughing and I being highly motivated at the time, didn't care but, if it's got to make a noise I would rather hear it MEOW with each pump! LOL

Is noise common and does it go away? I have an old Titan pump.

Better than fart sounds.

After you two got started (assuming she DID stop laughing and the jocularity did not kill her mood), did she care any more about the quacking? Tell us this story ends as a success story, please.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:17 pm

I've been waiting for the obvious answer to get posted. At a very low joke level you guys are disappointing me.

It's calling the V! Thus not a duck call but rather a V call. Geez.

I can see this. Guy is slowly pumping. Squeek "here V, V, V". She sets her wings & circles in for a perfect landing.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

andrew1959nj

Postby andrew1959nj » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:36 am

Lost Sheep wrote:
andrew1959nj wrote:After you two got started (assuming she DID stop laughing and the jocularity did not kill her mood), did she care any more about the quacking? Tell us this story ends as a success story, please.

We did put it to good use and there was a very happy ending;)
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:55 am

mine is as quiet as a church mouse if i pump slow

if I pump in a manner that the tubes are not stretched, then I hear something. It is rather subtle though.

(Titan 22cm Touch)
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

Return to “Implants”