Uk or Ireland Show and Tell, Gay Members?

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jump.ship

Uk or Ireland Show and Tell, Gay Members?

Postby jump.ship » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:25 am

Hey,

Posting this here too incase its not seen in the Gay thread.

I am saving for an implant, but the other day, when having sex with someone (I take pills which semi work), it occurred to me that the chance of hiding the pump is going to be close to zero!

I think I've been so overwhelmed by the thought of the implant that I haven't fully thought about the negatives. The implant is still for me, but I am thinking that I want to do a show and tell to see exactly how well concealed, or not, the whole thing is.

Anyone in the UK or Ireland willing to help me out with this?

I'm happy to meet a straight guy, but I think it would be more comfortable with another gay guy if possible.

Thanks
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Greg1956

Re: Uk or Ireland Show and Tell, Gay Members?

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:14 am

I am in the states and went to two show and tells prior to getting my implant and afterwards a guy with a Titan asked to compare it with my AMS700KGX so we did a mutual show and tell. Of the three one had a pump that I saw just by looking, probably only because I knew he had an implant. The other two were not visible just by looking.

One of the two I couldn’t see, I was able to feel very easily. On the third guy I couldn't see it and it was not immediately apparent to the touch. Just by going to one show and tell it may not really help you because your results will be unique to you. We all have different size balls, our sacs hang various amounts, and the skin of our scrotums is not all identical.

Even when I consider just my own situation, I was quite happy with how the pump visually blended into my package at first, but when I resumed swimming laps and got out of the cool water my bells pulled up and the pump was more apparent. At the end of last year I went through some cancer treatments that temporarily made my halls shrink and the pump was the only thing left in my sac.

I guess what I want to say is there is no promise of what your result will be even if you go to ten show and tells and your results may change with time and circumstance. Your decision to move forward really needs to be focused on whether your current situation is better than it would be with an implant because you don’t have to worry about a pump showing, or can you put up with a pump possibly being visible to sight or touch to insure having a hard cock whenever you want it and for as long as you want it?

For the record, I would still encourage you to go to one or more show and tells so you can gain firsthand knowledge that you don’t get just from reading about implants. Best wishes.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

jump.ship

Re: Uk or Ireland Show and Tell, Gay Members?

Postby jump.ship » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:00 am

Hey,

Thanks for your detailed reply. I am not going to the show and tell to make the decision, the decision was made in the time it took to read merrix's journal!

I want to go to manage my expectations. You are right, it could tell me nothing as the placement and the individuals anatomy will determine its visibility.

I actually have varicocele and think it will help hide my pump as I have a lot of "stuff" in there anyway. However, I notice that when I am actually having sex that the varicocele seems to disappear, so the time that I want to be incognito might be the most exposed in the end.

You are lucky you got to go to two prior to your surgery.
Uk Based - 39 Years
ED from day one - VL confirmed with NHS
Implanted Jan 2022 - Dr Eid - 22cm Titan / no RTEs

Return to “Implants”