A couple of questions from a completely blind guy…

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: A couple of questions from a completely blind guy…

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:44 am

I'm normally full of suggestions. Sorry but being blind really makes it hard to offer suggestions. But I'll give it my best try.
If you decide to use a vacuum device. I would suggest searching for one that has a built in regulator. I think most sources suggest to not use more than 5 inches of vacuum. Not to exceed 30 minutes. Some members have suggested that it might be more productive to run it up to the 5 inches for 5 or so minutes. Release it for a few minutes then run it up again. I think this is based on the thought that frequent short cycles might be better, and safer. Than a prolonged stretch.
As for the rest of your questions. The LGX is a good implant. I think that I've read that it is actually installed more often than the Titan. I'm very sure that you'll be absolutely thrilled with either brand. Members report that it is plenty hard for sex. I think the hardness difference is overblown. An implant will stop inflating once your trunica in your penis hits it's size limit. The amount of pressure that you can put into the implant is limited by how much pressure your pump can generate. I strongly suspect that both design teams understood the limits of the trunica. Thus the pumps probably max out at similar pressures.
Good luck, welcome to Frank Talk.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

WhiteCane

Re: A couple of questions from a completely blind guy…

Postby WhiteCane » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:12 am

In the case where I have lost length internally unbeknownst to me “6.75 is my Stretch and what I’ve always had “, will the titan help get any missing length back? You have all been extremely helpful
Implanted October 2019 Dr. Kramer lgx 18 cm +2 rear tips. Preop at 6.75 post op 5.25... awaiting revision… Implanted for possibility of having our first child.

Return to “Implants”