Can Titan's grow with cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: Can Titan's grow with cycling

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:29 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:Sounds like I’m over doing it. I thought you guys were cycling to the point where you can’t get anymore pumps in but I guess that’s not the case. I’ll try finding where a tolerable pain level I can sustain for 30 minutes. My mind is playing tricks on me, 1 day I measure girth and I’m 6” the next day I’m 5.7”. I’m still stressing out about size I may or may not have lost and it’s making me panic when I comes to cycling and possible go to hard.

You might have more finger strength than most guys. Maybe longer fingers for more leverage. Either way, I would gently advise you to avoid OCD behaviour before you do permanent damage that no doctor can fix.
Give it a year or two, any size that you might gain will come slowly. You can't rush mother nature. 6" is above the generally accepted statistical average. Wrap your mind around that you are likely above average. Please stop thinking it's a race to get a huge dick. Because it isn't either. Way too many bullcrap stories on the internet. Don't believe a word of it.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

merrix

Re: Can Titan's grow with cycling

Postby merrix » Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:58 pm

I realize that size, and especially length, seems to be extremely important to most people here. Nothing is going to change that. What I would like to add to this discussion is this:

It is logical to assume that the more we use our implants, the sooner they fail. That applies to any mechanical device and most likely to penile implants as well. Of course, as some say here, we got implanted to use them. Yes. To use them. That means having sex or masturbate. But cycling is not using. It is done with the only purpose of hopefully gaining centimeters or even millimiters to our dicks.
I am certain that it is useful to inflate the implant daily after surgery to avoid length loss and get to where we were before surgery. But I am sure that technically, the relationship between time and length gain from cycling is that the gains happen in the beginning, and then subsides to no benefit at all over time. However, one inflation and one deflation will always statistically shorten the expected time to implant failure.
So when do we just stop cycling and decide that this is it? When do we say "Now I have got 95% (or whatever) of the length gain and from now on the risk of shortening the time till next revision exceeds the potential benefit of further cycling"?

Speaking for myself, that cut-off happened a couple of years ago. I can't even remember exactly when I stopped cycling, but I would guess it was about 2 years after implant surgery. And at the end of that second year, it definitely wasn't every day.
I do however still inflate close to max when I have sex. Which I do around 3 times per week.
I also masturbate a few times per week, but then normally with less hardness than for sex.

Furthermore, some of the posts in this thread indicates that people are even taking risks with their own bodies to achieve a few mm extra. I am no doctor of course, and this is just my layman's thoughts. But I just feel certain that it cannot be good to cycle to the level where it is downright painful and then to try to endure that pain for as long as possible. Pain is the body's warning signal that something is about to break.
Regarding sleeping with my implant inflated, I wouldn't do that. There is a reason that erosion is a problem with malleable implants. They cannot be deflated and hence always push against the tissue in our bodies. Hence they can damage that tissue. Sleeping with it inflated would mean that 33% of your life your dick is exposed to the same forces as a malleable. And assumably you take on roughly 33% of that risk by doing so. Not for me.

And for the records, and to answer the question asked by the creator of the thread:
My pre-op length (which is the length I had all my life): 16-16.5 cm (6.4")
Length immediately post-op: 15-15.5 cm (6")
Length today: 17-17.5 cm (6.8")

So yes, a dick with a Titan in it can definitely grow longer over time after surgery.
Check this out for scientific "evidence".
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5000799/
43 yo, ED forever from VL
Fit and active
Implanted December 2015
Titan XL 24 cm, no RTEs
Dr. Eid
Activated day 13
Sex after 3 weeks
Gained length and girth
So far It works perfectly
Only one advice: Find a world class surgeon

Return to “Implants”