Can Titan's grow with cycling

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
andrew1959nj

Can Titan's grow with cycling

Postby andrew1959nj » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:21 am

I have a Titan implanted 4 months ago. I'm much happier than I was before. Be it sex or just a little (lot) of self-pleasure, I can get hard anytime on-demand without pills or injections.

I masturbate nearly daily as my libido is still strong and I'm in a sexless relationship, she has no desire (Virgo w/hysterectomy). I do have two sweeties on the side and have been using some "retail" PT. ;)

I did lose some length and girth with my implant. Will cycling a Titan help regain my loses?
60 years old. MS and Severe ED 10+ years. Pills and injections never worked well. Implanted 5/16/2019 by Dr. Sadeghi. Titan 20cm + 2cm RTE.

BeardedMan

Re: Can Titan's grow with cycling

Postby BeardedMan » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:24 pm

Dr Kramer told me that cycling does help regain length. I lost about an inch. I cycle twice daily. He said you don't have to leave it long.
Cycle up as far as you can go...give a minute or two...you should be able to get more pumps in...repeat until you can no longer get the pump to move. Hold for 5 minutes. There's not need he said to be pumped for more than an hour. Tissue stretching doesn't require time as much as repetition.
61 yo gay married; ED since 2000. Retooling on 8/8/19 by Dr Andrew Kramer. Titan 22cm plus 1cm extender.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:34 pm

2 schools of thought on this I’m afraid.
I’m in the one that espouses twice daily inflation.....holding each time for between 15 mins and an hour. I continued this practice for 18 months after which I reached my current size. ( I also masturbated and fucked .....often)

Not having taken accurate measurement data over the preceding years(why would I?) I can only say simply that; my cock now seems slightly longer and certainly has greater girth than it did prior to becoming implanted.
Certainly it took some time in the recovery process to reach my now, just over, 7”.
How much of this is “me” and how much is the “Titan” is anyone’s guess, although I have stated on FT many times.......it’s not a penis lengthening procedure, it’s a penis stiffening one.

As a footnote:
My surgeon recommended cycling........ I merely followed his protocol
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:10 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:47 am

Obviously commonsense should always prevail....... but yes I did find it VERY uncomfortable.
Thinking back I slowly worked it up and I’m talking 18 months not 5 weeks!
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:00 am

I was implanted 1/19/19. I cycled aggressively first few months. Stopped for a few weeks. Now I'm back to an hour a night. I have a pencil dick 4.5 girth. But now I'm 4.75 and growing. Yes you will gain in girth with the Titan.
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:28 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:@ Smetro
I’m still having intense pain if I pump to my max max and I’m on week 4-5. I can only stand the pain for 5-10 minutes before I puss out. Was it like this for you too? Should I not try going so hard so I can last longer pumped?

Easy does it. You don't want to tear your tunica albuginea.

My medical advice (you should take it that I am no kind of medical professional) is to pump until the pain is pleasantly excruciating (much like erections of your youthful prime, assuming you had good erections back then). Beyond that is beyond natural and, in my lay opinion, risky. Nature gave us some degree of over-engineering, but not all that much!

Paul (FrankTalk Admin/Owner), I know you advise against giving medical advice, but this seems to me to be more prudent than clinical or diagnostic.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:00 pm

Lost Sheep, your commemts seems prudent to me. Pain is the way our bodies tell us that we are getting in the danger zone. Lots of physical therapy can be less than pleasant. Of course the therapists are trained on what needs to be stretched & how far to do it. Listen to your body folks.
I remember erections so hard that they hurt....mildly. Those were the days.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:14 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:Sounds like I’m over doing it. I thought you guys were cycling to the point where you can’t get anymore pumps in but I guess that’s not the case. I’ll try finding where a tolerable pain level I can sustain for 30 minutes. My mind is playing tricks on me, 1 day I measure girth and I’m 6” the next day I’m 5.7”. I’m still stressing out about size I may or may not have lost and it’s making me panic when I comes to cycling and possible go to hard.

I have an LGX, and my penis is not your penis and my surgeon is not your surgeon (how aggressively he sized you vs how aggressively mine sized me), so the comparison may or may not have use for you, but here it is for your consideration.

I have increased size very little since implantation, but am fully as long in length as I ever was in my youth (not carefully measured back then, but working from memory, I think I may be a little longer than at 16 years) and I am pretty sure, girthier by at least 1/4" or more.

I pump up most mornings if I awake before my alarm clock goes off and almost every night. My nighttime routine is to pump up as much as I can squeeze into the implant (I believe AMS either has a relief valve for safety or there is a small amount of backflow with each inflating compression that limits the maximum inflation my LGX may achieve.) In either case, I am fully erect, but discomfort level is minimal. I usually fall asleep, but an ache in my glans reliably wakes me up about an hour later. So, I release the pressure to a comfortable level. Sometimes I leave it inflated (maybe 70-80%) and sometimes I just leave the valve in deflate mode (which gets me down to about 50% - bendy, but still more sizable than completely flaccid).

This will probably be my steady protocol for the rest of my life - unless I am not sleeping alone. In that case, I pump up and enjoy the ride! :mrgreen:

For a Titan owner, I would translate my protocol: First, establish an inflation degree "benchmark" (touchstone or reference point). Pump up to a moderate degree of discomfort (and note precisely what that discomfort level is and what degree of inflation got you there). For the next xx minutes (choose a duration time of your own, but for the purposes of discussion, I will use 45 minutes), note the level of discomfort. If the discomfort level becomes intolerable, that indicates you pumped up too much. Release the pressure and try again tomorrow. Repeat until your 45 minute discomfort level is what you might describe as "moderate" (not something greater than worrisome for injury, but more than what you would deem comfortable enough to fall asleep with). Use that level of initial pump-up as your benchmark.

Then pump up to that benchmark level for your daily "stretching exercise protocol", keeping an eye on your comfort/discomfort level at the 45 minute (or whatever time target you chose) is. If your comfort/discomfort level at that time mark decreases or increases, adjust your initial benchmark inflation level up or down accordingly.

In this way you will continually adjust your inflation protocol to keep up with any stretching/growth of your penis and, hopefully, never get into a danger zone.

I am not any kind of medical professional. Discuss this protocol with your surgeon. Let us know what he says, please.
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”