My Impant with Dr Eid

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
jerryc129

Re: My Impant with Dr Eid

Postby jerryc129 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 pm

Hey rlm1818, good to hear everything is going well. I was there yesterday as well to get my "offical activation". Ive been enflating for a few weeks but not as much as Dr. Eid did yesterday. I also had a curvature to the right. He pumped it up as much as he could and then bent the erection to break up any adhesions. After one or two of these, I finally heard a pop and the scar tissue released a bit. I have to say that was the most painful things Ive been thru in awhile. I normally have a high tolerence but this time I actually yelled out. Like you, I have to pump up daily to maximize the size which is about 6 1/2 and to keep any adhesions from re-forming. One question for the group, I started to work out..running and lifting weights..is 7 weeks out of surgery to soon? thanks

antelope

Postby antelope » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Great post! Congratulations.

G
BR
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

buckshot

Postby buckshot » Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:03 pm

rim....thanks and keep up the reports. I am planning to have the Coloplast implanted probably in August and it's good to have an idea of what I might expect . My uro/surgeon is Dr.Paul Jo, who practices right here in north-central Florida, and did my prostate cancer surgery . I have virtually unlimited confidence in him and his expertise so I'll go into the procedure with an easy mind. I am 78 years old and , until the prostate surgery, had never been cut on or been in a hospital for any reason....just lucky, I guess. This implant success is VERY important to both me and my wife to completely restore the intimacy that we have always enjoyed...and look forward to enjoying for many more years! My best to you and your wife and , again, thank you for your input.............JOE

Future Shooter

Postby Future Shooter » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:25 pm

I can't wait to get back in the gym. My doc told me 7-8 weeks. I just wonder if leg presses or ab exercises will irritate the area?

Future Shooter

whidbeyjmh

Postby whidbeyjmh » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:10 pm

Hi been shopping high volume or surgical leaders in Andrology/Peyronies.
- Very interested in using a Titan.
- I've been emailing Dr. Eid and he's been very gracious!
I was wondering if you had any grafting done on the proximal or distal defects you mentioned. Also he must have degloved your penis to incise your distal plaque, true?
- Been a few years. How you doing?
Mark/ 360.682.8057 text

Vagabond127

Postby Vagabond127 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:48 pm

rlm1818-

Thank you for your explicit/detailed and valuable information. I feel like it was written for me. Dr. Eid will be doing my surgery so I feel like I have a manual to guide me through my upcoming surgery.

vagabond127
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

Return to “Implants”