Pre and Post with pictures

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Happy Toy

Re: Pre and Post

Postby Happy Toy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:48 pm

Great looking dick and love the clean shaven area. Welcum to the brotherhood. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of both erect and flaccid. PM me if you like and we can exchange pictures.
Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

David_R

Postby David_R » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:08 pm

So happy for you, David!

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:53 am

Quester, you crack me up dude! You're waaaaay cooler than me with your piercings. :D Your pictures are looking good. Glad you're progressing along. Today's my graduation day, Karpman is going to check me out and I'm confident give me the green light to sex. 23 days since the operation. I can cycle, practiced left handed and right handed; lying down, standing up, and sitting. Swelling is gone, bruising is about 95% gone, and the incision looks to be healing. I know you're about about a week behind me so you're almost there brother!

For anyone doing their research: first week pain meds, staying prone, and ice bags are your best tools. Week two, start moving, they'll be some soreness and discomfort but it will begin to subside, and the movement will help your body (but don't overdo it and listen to your body - in other words, take the day off from exercise if you're sore from a walk the day before). Week three, if you're allowed to cycle by your doctor experiment and find the best way (standing, sitting, lying down, left handed, right handed) pump slowly and carefully (no brainer, right?! LOL :lol: ).

Oh, and go back about 18 months and scan the Implants Discussion Board on FrankTalk. There's a lot of good info there, and some stuff written that makes me laugh and shake my head.

Oh, and my graduation present to myself is a trip to the Land of Smiles in December - Thailand!!! Great to be retired! Be well my Bionic Brothers, as said many times before: patience, it gets better!!!

Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

Quester

Postby Quester » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:16 am

Been cycling now for 2 days I’ll have to post a picture of the current hang and hard.

I’d do it now but I’m sitting in the tub after spending some time at current max or at least some ache in my cock. But when I try and post pictures straight from my phone it says the file is too big.

If I’m getting the same compression on the bulb I’m hitting 25 pumps today yesterday was like 15 the day before well the doctor got more than me but he got to squeeze my sack before it became tender.

Wife loves the look even at this level I’d say it’s easily hard enough To maybe drive nails at the construction site.

Even at my post op 50% I’d say could probably fuck or as my wife likes to call it make love.

No regrets here Other not being able to have sex since 9-3-19 when I became bionic
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Quester

Postby Quester » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:19 pm

This morning I woke up early here it is Saturday a day off and my brain is like on my work week schedule. So at 3:30 am bing I'm awake I say to myself it's Saturday, go back to sleep. I closed my eyes for what seemed for ever but no 3:45 so rather than wake the wife, I got out of bed.

I decided to do my inflate and deflate this morning, I seem to have to hit like 3 times before I feel the pop and the squeezes become easier. I'm thinking it should so maybe it's the way I holding things.

Since I'm right handed I feel in my sack for the tubing just like in the video being careful I try to squeeze both firmly and quickly with the bulb nestled into between the flat of my forefinger and thumb.

Now don't laugh but some times given the basic shape of and size of my pump bulb I think of squishing an unripe and really firm grape. I know I'm weird, things I think off while squeezing the pump.

Anyway with each squeeze I go up some, and the next squeezes seem to get somewhat easier maybe I shift a little but at 3 to four pumps my dick is standing out firming up I suddenly feel like a pop and the bulb goes flat in a hurry.

Any way I pumped to 15 felt a good stretch not painful but definitely feeling it. I walk around go make coffee with my cock bobbing away. I think I'm not fully up yet still some to go. I get in about 5 more pumps and I'm pretty much sticking straight out. I feel some minor discomfort in the area the doctor removed the Peyronie's scar tissue when he implanted me. I hold there get my coffee and go relax sitting in my recliner, I'm feeling good as I kind of move "dick" around just enjoying look of a hard cock feel as if I'm going to cum.

That feeling I a very pleasant surprise as I worried about what if I can't cum, anyway I have quite a bit of pre-cum leaking. Wow I think and that's just in the beginning, I'm on a no sex of any kind to include you guessed it jerking off until week 5 or 6. Wife isn't thrilled either over the waiting, she wants to try out the repaired dick.

Anyway I took some pictures yesterday of as far along as I hard and my current hang.

I love the look in my jock and love the way my newly enlarged cock looks I keep looking at it every chance I can, I have yet to try and see if I can get the PA back in, may try next week.
Attachments
IMG_1071 edit.jpg
IMG_1071 edit.jpg (855.66 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
IMG_1074JPG.jpg
IMG_1074JPG.jpg (369.77 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
IMG_1073JPG.jpg
IMG_1073JPG.jpg (709.69 KiB) Viewed 1264 times
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

David_R

Re: Pre and Post with pictures

Postby David_R » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:39 pm

Looking good, brother! :)

GoodWood

Postby GoodWood » Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:12 am

Looks really great Q.
You two will have a fun time that thing when you finally get the green light. Congrats!!
55yo, NYC. ED started at 40. 50 units BiMix + Atropine (Pap 30/Phen 6/Atr 0.2). Prostaglandins caused aching. Doses increasing. A cock ring helps. Phallosan Forte tension devise to maintain size. Eager to talk about implant experiences.

Bumble

Postby Bumble » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Q, looks great, you're gonna enjoy it when you get to use it. similar experience here, nude 95% of the time at home and love the look. congrats
53, married 30 y, hypogonadal since 33, pills, rings, VED, Titan 23 cm March 2019

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 am

First full week of cycling. I have been kind of aggressive in my cycling by inflating to max then leaving it up for 10 minutes give or take 5 minutes.
I probably should have just inflated and deflated on the program the DVD suggested as my doctor’s team resident only said pump up once a day. But I figured if it doesn’t hurt after deflating it in about 5 minutes or less I’m ok.

I actually called AMS about concerns about not feeling the “pop” nor the bulb getting easier to squeeze. She called me back and we discussed several things about the break in period. She likened it to the break in period of a pair of hiking boots.

I also asked her about laser hair removal as I have shaved, waxed, or trimmed my pubic area for a while and like the smooth feel the best. The wife says she likes it both shaved or trimmed so it’s up to me. Anyway she told me that there is nothing for or against it but to ask the doctor the next at my next appointment.

I found last night the I shifted the grip and squeeze of the first pump I got the pop right away so it seems like I am getting it broken in.

This morning I thought I’d try putting in my PA I put a little lube on the ring and it slide right in.

I just wonder how it is going to feel with my new flaccid size.

For those curious I was able to get the 4ga in which is the ga I had in before the implant

David

Quester

Postby Quester » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:27 pm

Ok a little over a full week of cycling it is getting easier, found a different grip for at the least the first pump and I can fill the pop almost every time.

I do love the look of my new cock. Wife also likes the bulge in my jock, as I'm standing naked shaving, taking a shower, or just in bed, since we have been to together (7 years unless totally unable) we have always slept naked

I have notice that my cock plumps up some what when I have mental sexual stimulation, such as when I'm orally or manually pleasing my wife. I'm still on the no sex order from the doctor.

The one thing that I've noticed even completely deflated as near as I can tell pushed button squeezed and can bend it down and such. I'm sticking out some although with a droop. It is comfortable both in my jock and walking around. I guess the cylinders are still pretty stiff.

Now I'm working on the over hanging belly.

I don't know if it's cock 2.0 but I feel a lot of my confidence coming back, instead of reaching for the chips for a snack, I'm reaching for the carrots. And going to the gym is fun again. I've not started lifting weights, but walking on the treadmill or using the elliptical.
Attachments
IMG_E1081JPG.jpg
IMG_E1081JPG.jpg (850.43 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
IMG_1085JPG.jpg
IMG_1085JPG.jpg (441.73 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Return to “Implants”