Pre and Post with pictures

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
David_R

Re: Pre and Post

Postby David_R » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:16 pm

Looking good, brother!

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:18 pm

So now it's day 10 post surgery date not much different the yesterday as far as healing/bruising goes.

I scheduled time off from my job so today is the last work day I have off before going back to work.

I'm still trying to find a position to place my penis that is both up as the doctor wants and comfortable to sit while driving. I suppose if I didn't have such a big belly I wouldn't have as big an issue.

I have fond at least so far in my short ventures out that with it pointed up and toward my left shoulder works the best. Once I'm standing I can readjust so it's pointed at my belly button.

The confidence that seems to be with me know that I know I can get it up is helping to lose weight. I say that because I'm a grazer, especially when home, and that wouldn't be bad if I grazed on healthy choices but I graze on high calorie, low nutritional value stuff. That was a fear of mine being kind of stuck at home but being able to move around fairly easy. That Id gain weight.

That didn't happen in fact just admiring the re-tooled tool has had me skipping those nutritionally bankrupt foods for lots of water instead of soda, a beer maybe 2 instead of 3 or 4 . And this I had a hard time believing a apple instead of the apple pie, I ended up letting my stepson have it instead of it going to waste, or in my case waist.

So over all I'll say this has been a positive experience for me, and again I can only credit you guys here on the site for paving the way to my confidence not give up, to not regret my decision in getting an implant.

David
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Quester, how about stopping in at one of the big box stores. You know....that one. Try buying one of those wide waist band style back braces. Easy to tell co-workers that you have a mild pulled muscle in your back. Pull it up tight like a waist trainer/girdle or what ever you want to call it. Keep you belly pulled in while you're at work. At least the little boss might complain less. Plus no awkward questions at work.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Quester

Postby Quester » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:32 pm

That is an excellent suggestion. Thanks

I also found that my preferred underwear low rise bikini, yes makes it easy for if things are uncomfortable driving home to undo the fly of my pants slip the waist band under my sack with my partially erect member through the fly I then drape a towel over my lap as not offend anyone who can see in through the window.
ED 20 years, Peyroine's Disease diagnosed in 2018, at 57 years I was implanted September 3rd 2019 at the Salt Lake City VA Medical Center, AMS700 CX 21cm + 2cm RTE

LeftCoaster

Postby LeftCoaster » Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:54 pm

Quester for what's it's worth my pain greatly subsided, not completely vanished, on Day 11. Admittedly everyone is different. But the resounding motto (it seems to me I've heard over and over again) 'it gets better with time'. All the best my bionic brother, I'm sitting at day 17 - swelling way down, bruising 80% -90% gone. Cycling daily for about 2 1/2 hours (1 hour while in a hot Whirlpool tub).

Don't know if anyone else experienced this, but the pain at two points in my rump made it extremely difficult for me to sit and/or drive my first two weeks. Seems to be better but I'll know for sure after I go out to dinner in about an hour.

Be well all
Sam
61; ED caused by VL; Coloplast Titan 22cm Implant August 27, 2019 by Dr Karpman at El Camino Hospital, Los Gatos, CA

Quester

Postby Quester » Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:46 pm

LeftCoaster wrote:Quester for what's it's worth my pain greatly subsided, not completely vanished, on Day 11. Admittedly everyone is different. But the resounding motto (it seems to me I've heard over and over again) 'it gets better with time'. All the best my bionic brother, I'm sitting at day 17 - swelling way down, bruising 80% -90% gone. Cycling daily for about 2 1/2 hours (1 hour while in a hot Whirlpool tub).

Don't know if anyone else experienced this, but the pain at two points in my rump made it extremely difficult for me to sit and/or drive my first two weeks. Seems to be better but I'll know for sure after I go out to dinner in about an hour.

Be well all
Sam

Today is day 11 and Sam you are quite right most of my discomfort is from trying to pack a partial "woody" into my bikini briefs. DW and I went out to IHOP for breakfast, I think I noticed the extra bulge more than any one in the restaurant.

We then went to Lowe's to get some home repair supplies and then back home.

Did some light yard work, mostly just directing my stepson on how to reload the line in the string trimmer.

Finding the pump bulb, and identifying other parts of the AMS MS pump system is getting easier.

Bruising is down even more so far been fully clothed for 7 hours and other than feeling like I have this woody not a real issue.

It has been fun staying home from work approximately the past 2 weeks wear at most times nothing more than a robe.

My next hurtle I that comes is Monday working I told my supervisor, I go as long as I feel comfortable but will go home if not feeling well

After that on Wednesday my first post op appointment. My Doctor mentioned on surgery date that if all goes as planned and see's no reason why it wouldn't I'll be activated and start cycling.

Off and on since I would try and find out what the activation entails and I know cycling is can or at least appears to be an individual thing.

Also with the pictures today I've gotta get back on my grooming. Up until the day after the day I was told I getting an implant and a date I stopped grooming, things did get pretty wild down there in the roughly 45 days.

Dave
Attachments
Day 11 9-14-2019 (2).jpg
Day 11 9-14-2019 (2).jpg (320.92 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
Day 11 9-14-2019 (1).jpg
Day 11 9-14-2019 (1).jpg (347.99 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

cincinnatus1951

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:23 am

Questor: I also have a piercing, mine is a 2 ga frenum. It looks like your PA is 2 ga or 4 ga. I took mine out for implant surgery of course, I talked with the doc at y first follow up about 2 weeks post surgery and he had no problem with my reinserting the jewelry. I lubed it real well inside the fistula, sat in a hot bath for about 20 minute used an insertion taper and it went right in. As long as there are no open sores, there should be no problem wtih infection.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:26 pm

Today is day 14, two full weeks since my surgery pain what there was is gone, Went to work yesterday first full day of wearing clothes. I work as a Pharmacy Technician with the Impatient side of the Pharmacy so I rarely interact directly with patients, but I wear scrubs. And wondering around at 50% inflations I was worried what could be seen.

But before I tried that I put on my scrubs as when I start work I'm the only one there so under my scrubs nothing for about the 1st 2 hours or so then went back to the locker room and slipped into one of my jocks as more staff arrived as I thought I was "pitching tent" much more than I thought. But then I know where and what I was looking at.

I didn't want to offend any one with my attire and my little buddy pointing more or less straight out. During the day I repositioned often for comfort.

To day I thought maybe a size larger set of scrubs would make not having underwear on would be more comfortable, but then it seemed I was bumping into things with it and just the material rubbing over the head caused some minor irritation.
Attachments
Day 14 9-17.jpg
Day 14 9-17.jpg (294.89 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
At Work Day 14 9-17.jpg
At Work Day 14 9-17.jpg (306.45 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
9-17 Day 14.jpg
9-17 Day 14.jpg (338.88 KiB) Viewed 1364 times

Quester

Postby Quester » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:31 pm

So with the previous post you can because we know it's there see my "tent pole" pushing my scrubs out. Today with a larger size I don't think any one noticed that most of the day I was free balling it.

I think most of the bruising is gone now the thing I notice is the hair growing back in. And that I need to start grooming again, and my sack is still kind of tender depending on what is going on. I found if I'm careful slipping my jock up and then reach in and pull up on my cock to put it where I want it in the jock it's not too bad for the most part I have it pointed up
Attachments
Day 14 9-17-19.jpg
Day 14 9-17-19.jpg (700.33 KiB) Viewed 1364 times
9-17-19 Day 14.jpg
9-17-19 Day 14.jpg (639.94 KiB) Viewed 1364 times

Quester

Postby Quester » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:48 pm

Day 15 post op
Today was my first post op visit. :D

I was feeling pretty good going in to the appointment, was basically unsure of what to expect or at least over all as everyone seems to have doctors that do things differently.

The doc comes asks the general stuff, you know the how are you feeling, any questions that kind of thing, after that he had me stand and drop my shorts and such. He checked the incision line says every thing is looking good and asked if I was ready to begin cycling, well yeah I'm ready I know the sooner the better
so he does the initial and here I get fussy on what he did, I went home post op at 50% inflated so I'm not sure if he pumped me up further or deflated me. It seemed so fast with what ever as he pumped me up. I looked down and I was more ridged that before then he deflated me. Then he inflated me again this time it hurt and with every squeeze of the pump bulb it ached. Not terrible mind you but it did ache.

Now it was my turn so I did everything I have been watching on the patient information DVD, and what he did.

First deflate located the pump block the button and held it and my cock went down I swear I could feel the saline move as I pressed the button, he asked if I thought I was down all the way and I said I think so then he had me press the button some more and squeeze my cock, nope I wasn't down all the way but I was.

It may seems strange but I kind of liked the squeezing my cock and feeling it get softer. Then he had me pump up again, the pump bulb was very firm at first I though it's stuck I broke it but then I noticed it was getting thinner, all of this seemed to take forever but really it was like 2 seconds, release squeeze, release this pump if hard. I was kind of expecting that knowing either the bulb gets softer or I'll get better at pumping it up. After I don't know wasn't counting the squeezes I said I know it's not all the way up but I just can't any more, yeah I wussed out.

He said I did fine and for the next week he wants me to pump up to max at least daily. And if I think I'm at max give it minute or 2 and squeeze some more wait a couple repeat until it absolutely is full pumped up. Wait as long as I'm comfortable or about 30 minutes and deflate.

Driving home my sack and my two long time occupants screamed at the new occupant over all not bad. Went home took some Tylenol and went out on my deck to relax.

I think for now I'll skip the daily or nearly daily log unless I notice something different than what I have read on others forums.

I do have to say I don't regret getting the implant and looking forward to getting over this hurtle and on to the next.

Still on orders from the doctor no sex of any kind to include masturbation until my next appointment October 16th about 6 weeks post op.

Guys thanks for all I have learned in the past year and your willingness to share with me and others your experiences. I'm looking forward to doing the same for those that come after me.

David

Return to “Implants”