Implant today - 9/5/19

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
readyforchange

Implant today - 9/5/19

Postby readyforchange » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:16 pm

Hi All:

Firstly, I’d like to thank all those who have privately messaged me. Extremely guiding and helpful.

My backstory - all issues for me stemmed from spinal viral meningitis in 2008. Prior to that, i had no issues - relatively - of any sort. I had lost the ability to walk from the meningitis, was in the hospital for a month and a half, and had to relearn much of which I took for granted.

After learning how to walk again, having my upper body function return, etc. I was primarily left with ED issues and urinary issues.

The pills worked so-so. I could get an erection but could not maintain with or without the pills. Injections worked well but they were far from subtle and I also developed Peyronies back in the fall of 2017.

In any event, I went to Dr. Kramer. Incredible, personable, down-to-business doctor. He was so easy to talk to. I have nothing but high praise for him. Things went exactly as he stated they would. Not much in the form of pain at the moment. I was extremely nervous but felt so comfortable. I had never had any type of anesthesia or surgery prior to this. It was unbelievable how quickly I went out and woke up.

No pain meds for me (I’ve been sober for numerous years so I did not want to go down that avenue).

I will be leaving Maryland tomorrow to head back. Any questions, please feel free to ask!
32, ED stemming from spinal meningitis in 2008. Thereafter used pills with little success. Injections were cumbersome and I developed Peyronies. On 9/5/19, implant performed by Dr. Kramer.

readyforchange

Re: Implant performed by Dr. Kramer today - 9/5/19

Postby readyforchange » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:18 pm

I am having some pain with respect to my core. Trouble sitting up at the moment.

How was the second day for everyone? What is on the horizon for me?

Thanks all!
32, ED stemming from spinal meningitis in 2008. Thereafter used pills with little success. Injections were cumbersome and I developed Peyronies. On 9/5/19, implant performed by Dr. Kramer.

RandyPE

Postby RandyPE » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:04 pm

Sounds like you're off to a good start! I've not had an implant (Peyronie's is my issue, not really an implant-solved problem), so I can't give you any advice on what to expect next, but I'll be eagerly following your progress and hoping for the best for you!

Randy

FMLFML85

deleted

Postby FMLFML85 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:11 pm

deleted
Last edited by FMLFML85 on Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

readyforchange

Postby readyforchange » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:42 pm

RandyPE wrote:Sounds like you're off to a good start! I've not had an implant (Peyronie's is my issue, not really an implant-solved problem), so I can't give you any advice on what to expect next, but I'll be eagerly following your progress and hoping for the best for you!

Randy

Thank you Randy! All the best to you as well!! (Apparently Peyronies can be resolved with an implant!)

readyforchange

Postby readyforchange » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:45 pm

FMLFML85 wrote:I had pain trying to sit up or get out of bed too. I had to stiffen my arms and use me upper body strength to get on my feet. The thing that i felt the most were the reservoir and my ball sack. I took painkillers so you may be noticing other areas as well. After a few days you will be able to walk allot easier. A few days later getting up on your feet from sitting and laying down will get easier. The swelling in your balls should be gone in 10 days. You may be able to start pump then any this will also hurt. I’m 3 weeks post op and I can cum with enough force to send my dna up into the air 2 feet. I have not been able to do that in a long time. It felt great too, like a longer powerful orgasim.

This is incredible! Thank you for the insight. You just reminded me, the reservoir is what I’m feeling! Now it makes sense!

This timeline is extremely helpful. It sounds like you are doing terrific! Happy to hear this!

Biker60

Postby Biker60 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:39 am

RandyPE wrote:Sounds like you're off to a good start! I've not had an implant (Peyronie's is my issue, not really an implant-solved problem), so I can't give you any advice on what to expect next, but I'll be eagerly following your progress and hoping for the best for you!

Randy

Actually surgery is considered the “gold standard” for treating PD. PD has two fda approved treatments. xiaflex and IPP. I have failed xiaflex, surgery is the last option. PD often leads to ED and severe deformity. I have a 90 degree bend. IPP would correct this.

radioradio

Postby radioradio » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:48 am

Without any pun intended, you’re in great hands with Dr. Kramer.

Heal well and quickly, and enjoy the changes that will come to your body, to your relationships with others and your relationship with yourself. Wishing the best for the new you.
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:05 am

radioradio wrote:Heal well and quickly, and enjoy the changes that will come to your body, to your relationships with others and your relationship with yourself.

+ 1

readyforchange

Postby readyforchange » Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:41 am

This forum is filled with kindhearted, thoughtful individuals. You all are very considerate. I hope to be on the other side of this soon and in a position to give guidance.

Return to “Implants”