An Advocate for Implants

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Gt1956

Re: An Advocate for Implants

Postby Gt1956 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:40 pm

DaveKell wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:That is great Dave. Thanks for the explanation.

BTW...I have a cousin with Tourette’s so I know about the fowl language that comes out at times. It is so embarrassing for him because he is quite religious and it is not at all what he would say if he could control it.

Haha. Your reply reminded me of when I invited my friend with Tourettes to attend my church. I warned my pastor about him but nobody else. He carried a water bottle with him constantly because sipping it stopped his vocal outbursts. However his hopping while simultaneously shooting the bird alarmed more than a few people. I had lots of explaining to do to people who learned I was responsible for him being there. He got baptized in front of the congregation and splashed a lot of water but you could see him gripping his jaw muscles the whole time! The church moved away from his neighborhood so he stopped going because he doesn’t travel well as someone who has to vigorously flip off any cops he sees! He is a kind hearted guy though who usually brought us a tub of ice cream every time we had a yard sale in Texas heat.

Nowhere as bad. My uncle had a tick, he'd grimace & squint his eyes. Nothing verbal. Nice guy, always remembered gifts for us on holidays & such. I was told it was a side effect from his job on the blasting crew in a limestone quarry. Later on it was just called a "tick". I guess just a low level Tourettes. Long since passed but my oldest nephew has got it now. Doesn't seem to be as bad as my uncle but he is at least 10 years younger than I can remember the uncle at. Nice but really shy guy. Been through 1 relationship that went really rough. I can't imagine that dating is any fun.
Keeps me grounded a little. When you think that life has dealt you a crappy hand to play. You see others who have it worse. Hard to imagine a worse condition than those that have the verbal or physical outbursts.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

Return to “Implants”