5 days away from Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
marlow13

5 days away from Implant

Postby marlow13 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 pm

All I'm saying is I want call it off even though I'm tired of the shots, tired of having to pump after I take the shots, tired of cock rings and pumping after I take a shot. I know its probably what's best after my robotic prostat procedure. Just scared shitless its not gonna go right. Is this normal or am I just having a ton of anxiety? I just want my wife to be pleased with the result...otherwise I've done all of this for nothing.
58 y/o PCA 18 on March 2017. Biopsy 8.6 Gleason. Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer June 2017. Robotic Prostectomy Aug 2017. .02 at Follow ups so far. Implanted on 9/6/19 with AMS 700 CX 21+2 RTE's by Dr.Dean Knoll Urology Associates Nashville, TN.

Quincy

Re: 5 days away from Implant

Postby Quincy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:06 pm

I'd guess all of us have had some of those moments. I certainly did.

All I can tell you is that I'm thrilled that I went ahead with it. I'm more than satisfied, I'm ecstatic about the outcome. It looks great, feels terrific, works easily, and lasts as long as I want. A minor miracle of modern medicine.

Pay attention to what your doctor tells you. Follow his guidance. Also, it's not a bad idea to research some of the posts here in the forums for more ideas to talk about with your doc.

Best Wishes!

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

SW0110

Postby SW0110 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Never had not one of those moments. Pd curve of about 30 or so degrees and venous leak. Pills were a pain and not real effective. Was not injecting. I already had peyronies and was not taking a chance on causing more trauma and additional plaque.

I got tired of spending hours in traction every day or using a ved. All that just to keep from getting shorter.i got lucky and got most of my length back. If I had done it sooner, I would have lost no length.

My only worry at all was my choice of doctor. I was going to one of the major docs but due to health issues with my wife and her surgery schedule I had a short window to get it done. I wanted it done sooner than later. Did my research found one within a 3 hour drive of home I liked.

Six months in all is going good. My wife and I are happy with the result and am around 6.5 in length. Still shorter than my old 7 but at my worst with peyronies I was at 5.5. The only good thing about traction and ved is I got some stretch back.

I know there are negatives but when I am having really good sex now, heck sex period. I cannot think of any.
18 cm plus 1 rte titan installed March 2019. Revision March 2020 by Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY. He replaced the titan with an AMS 700 LGX 18 cm cylinder plus 2 rte for 20 cm total length.

trlewis35

Postby trlewis35 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:58 pm

I was implanted on July 24th of this year after 5-7 years of ed that started as sometimes and turned into maximum dose of pills and a pump for about 2 years. I saw a local uro and he said it would only get worse. The uro got me in to see the surgeon because he knew the surgeon. The pain for me was not bad at all. I was cleared for sex last Monday and my wife and I have had sex 5 times in 6 days! She smiles and is MUCH easier to seduce. She has told me that she now thinks about fucking me, which for quite she said she never thought about sex anymore. I did the research and was sure it was the right call. The only anxiety I had was getting to the other side and enjoying it. I'm there now and WOW!
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

Return to “Implants”