Malliable rods

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Crtrader

Re: Malliable rods

Postby Crtrader » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:01 pm

Was the erosion repair a factor in your implant being too short?

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:53 pm

No.
But what was weird about the whole thing was his nurse 1st telling me that upon every revision, men will lose size and girth. Then the Dr. came in an said the same thing. This was what derailed my thinking at the time. Gathered my thoughts, and asked him why the 1st Dr. procrastinated in getting attention to me? He said the 1st Dr. said everything was going fine, but something changed, resulting in the infection. WTF??? I emailed him every time I noticed something and then he goes to pump me and I have to pull the fucker's hand away because its so painful!
I have yet to read on here about anyone losing size or girth as their revisions took place, so I think this is something the clinic is basing their knowledge on what they were told, not what they know (so this part was a bright spot for me because I really got depressed and still had another appt to go to)

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:19 pm

My understanding is that no size is lost if the doctor does everything the right way. (That's what happened with me and my doctor.)

Agfa13

Postby Agfa13 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:30 pm

Yes, but unfortunately, I am one of the fucking lucky 3% to get infected, so this is territory that I have not seen on here, except for maybe Frenchboy. We definitely have to compare notes.

Frenchboy

Postby Frenchboy » Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:30 am

First implant was 18+2, second was 18+3, third was 21 + graft repair (infected), fourth is temporary rigid.

So you can be the same or a bit longer after révision, or shorter...depends of your anatomy and surgeon.
You ve said you are stock with the lenght you ve got now, but inflatable implant can add a tiny bit of lenght and girth depending the way surgeon size it.
Try to appreciate tour hability to feel pleasure and sensivity. I would give away lenght for sensivity as for now barely feels nothing.
Maybe that is because the eroded graft and the short cylinder, does not engorge and buckle.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:15 pm

Frenchboy wrote:First implant was 18+2, second was 18+3, third was 21 + graft repair (infected), fourth is temporary rigid.

So you can be the same or a bit longer after révision, or shorter...depends of your anatomy and surgeon.
You ve said you are stock with the lenght you ve got now, but inflatable implant can add a tiny bit of lenght and girth depending the way surgeon size it.
Try to appreciate tour hability to feel pleasure and sensivity. I would give away lenght for sensivity as for now barely feels nothing.
Maybe that is because the eroded graft and the short cylinder, does not engorge and buckle.

With each revision, your implant was a bit longer. Was your usable penis length longer also? Or was the increased lengths of the devices taken up by more internal room?
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Return to “Implants”