Numbness now 10 days post Ipp implant op

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bionic Bob

Numbness now 10 days post Ipp implant op

Postby Bionic Bob » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 pm

Was Implanted with a 21cm ams700lgx on 8/23/19 and I have zero feeling in either my shaft or glands. I mean you could hit it with a hammer and I wouldn't feel it. I was discharged on Saturday with very little pain from the surgery and went home took a shower a laid down for a nap. When I woke up an hour later my penis was swollen up like a pringles can. I was readmitted and give 24 hours of strong antibiotics even though there was no sign of infection. My urologist and I noticed that by compressing the shaft with my hand I could make the swelling go down some. She sent me home and over the next 24 hrs the swelling went away completely. But.....I have not felt anything in my penis since the surgery. The urologists surmised that the swelling was merely post OP edema and that the feeling would come back over time. It's not that I don't trust them because I do but the thought of this being permanent is scary. Somebody make me feel better about this and give me some tips on expediting this process. Thank you
Last edited by Bionic Bob on Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
52 years old. Implanted with an ams700lgx infrapubicly due to severe Peyronies Disease on 8/23/19 8 months after Penile Plication Surgery that ultimately failed. Surgery performed by Dr. Rasper at the University of Kentucky Urology Center.

mr.skin

Re: Numbness 5 days post op

Postby mr.skin » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:54 am

Peno-scrotal approach or infrapubic ? (Where is your scar?)
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

Bionic Bob

Re: Numbness 5 days post op

Postby Bionic Bob » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:54 am

It was the peno-scrotal approach. Scar at the top of my scrotum.
52 years old. Implanted with an ams700lgx infrapubicly due to severe Peyronies Disease on 8/23/19 8 months after Penile Plication Surgery that ultimately failed. Surgery performed by Dr. Rasper at the University of Kentucky Urology Center.

Return to “Implants”