1 year implant aniversery

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
arlorider

1 year implant aniversery

Postby arlorider » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:27 pm

Hello all
,I haven't been on here in a long time , but july 17 last year was my surgery date .
when they tell u things will be even better a year after surgery they are correct , in my case anyway
I am close if not where I was post peyronies and implant , but as time went on I now have a natural erection on top of the implant , so im more girthier than before , but length is aprox where I was before , I say aprox. because I had crappy erections for years from ed , but none of us are going to be where we were when we were 18.
I'm going to tell you some of the issues I encountered.
You do not have to have a big name surgeon to have a good out come, I went to one 3
hours away , but for goodness sakes don't go to what I would call a general type urologist , that only does a few of these a year , that is where a implant rep is helpful and I was lucky enough to have a good one . do your home work . if a big name doctor is what you want then go for it , it was just not feasible for me , with insurance and location.
this site was invaluable to me both before and after my surgery, u find out in a short time , who the guys are that are here to help u and I want to thank those guys , u know who u are u are, ur the guys that give their numbers and call to check on u , and I want to thank those guys .
If I could give a couple pieces of advice , it would be ,to not worry so much , and don't take in everything thats said on here to heart , just because u used a different doctor than they did , or ur recovery is different than theirs ,does not mean that u made a bad decision , or the end result of your recovery isn't going to be good, , and because someones surgery went bad does not mean yours will.
for u guys with ed get it taken care of , because I am 99 percent sure that trying to use my half hard penis was how I ended up with peyronies , which I don't wish on anyone , it is the most mentally taxing thing I have had to deal with in my life so far , and if u have peyronies don't waste time finding out .your options .My urologist came in the room and flat out told me I needed a implant after the flow test and ultrasound , but I was in denial for a year or so , not saying jump out there and do it , but if its ur last option don't waste time , life is short .
The only thing I would change about this journey is to have done some thing differently when I first starting having ed , I just chalked it up to being over weight but it was more than that .
I wish u guys the best , and I hope this has answered some questions and been of some help.
Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

vajim1

Re: 1 year implant aniversery

Postby vajim1 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:07 am

Thank you for your post, I get my implant next week and it is nice to hear about every bodies success with there implant. I have been fighting with ny half limp dick for almost two years and it stinks!
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:37 pm

How old are you? Just curious
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

arlorider

Postby arlorider » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:30 pm

Almost 3 years with peyronies , ad venous leak tried almost everything did ved 2 months in prep for implant. implanted July 18 2018 AMS CX 15cm 3cm rtes

Return to “Implants”