First Visit

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Biker60

First Visit

Postby Biker60 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:31 am

I am seeing Dr Kramer this week. Peyronies and failed xiaflex, Ed, diabetic as well. Insurance may cover, depends how it’s presented. Insurance paid nearly 40k for xiaflex. Can anyone tell me what expect? Having ultrasound then meeting Dr Kramer. Traveling 3 hours to see him. How much time does he speak with you, etc. I never traveled for any other medical care.

Thanks

disapointed2

Re: First Visit

Postby disapointed2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:41 am

Relax. Dr Kramer is very laid back with excitement of his job. He did surgery on me last week 8-20-19. He will talk to you and check you for what he wants to do as far as an implant. I was nervous as hell when I first met him. He is concerned for both your health and comfort.
You have picked a Great doctor. After I had my surgery his nurse called to check up on me. and 2 days latter he examined me again and cleared me to fly back to my home state.
After the surgery he sent me back to the hotel for icing and taking it easy. Any problems call his office it will get handled with confidence and speed.
Good luck. He is the number 2 doctor for implant surgeries in the world. You will be in good hands.
67yrs old. ed for 8yrs. Implanted 5-29-2019

Biker60

Re: First Visit

Postby Biker60 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:50 pm

Thank you for the positive review. It feel confident that I am making the right choice. Did you go to the motel/hotel with a foley?

Return to “Implants”