Inplant hype

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
oldbeek

Re: Inplant hype

Postby oldbeek » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:40 pm

There is a new procedure that uses nerves in your legs to produce a hard on, if your problem is nerve damage. The procedure is being done in Australia. Sounds promising for guys like me that had all my erection nerves removed during RARP. Nothing beats a blood filled hard on.
82, good health, RP 7-2017, all nerves taken , PSA 0.05, 4-18,, .07 1/19,.05 4/19, .03 11-21, .04 11-23, implanted 4-1-18, Infra-pubic, AMS lgx 15 cm with 5cm rte. Implant at USC Keck. Dr Boyd and Dr Loh Doyle 6.5 x 5, 800 AUS 7-21-20

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:52 pm

As a veteran of 18 major abdominal surgeries over 23 years I'm very familiar with the concept of anticipating the worst outcome. It becomes like an old Hindu saying, "constantly you affirm it, therefore it exists". The other end of the saying goes "deny it and it will exist no longer". Statistically you have a much higher chance of a long lasting, successful outcome. There is where your thinking should dwell. A few of my abdominal surgeries did indeed result in horrible complications, one of them had me hospitalized for 6 months and unable to eat for a year. Even after that I was able to elect another surgery with the possibility of curing me for good. That's what happened. No further surgeries for 12 years now and I still function 100% normally. I stress very highly how mentally prepared for the changes an implant brings when I speak at implant seminars with doctors. What I dwell on is the positive outcomes because that is where the preponderance of results end up. "Hype" is selling something on the basis of largely unsubstantiated evidence, which implants don't fall into.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Quincy

Postby Quincy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:58 pm

For me, the implant has no hype. It just works. It's effective, maintains all the right feelings associated with every aspect of sex, it's easy to manipulate, and has given me back something I'd long been missing. I'm sold on it.

I had very little pain from the procedure and healed quickly. I lost no length, may even have gained a little, and I'm sure I gained girth. The only thing I miss from having the implant is the feeling of my dick getting harder when I am aroused. I still get the arousal, but the erectile mechanism is manual, not spontaneous. I wish I'd done this 15 years ago.

I'm not young like you are, and I'd definitely give it a lot of thought before making this move at your age. There are indeed some bad stories here and some men who wish they'd never gotten an implant, though the vast majority appear to be very happy with them.

We all wish you the best with whatever you choose to do. I just wanted to share my satisfaction with my implant.

Quincy.
71, Boise area, Married
ED from type 2 diabetes and PCa radiation.
AMS LGX surgery 6/5/18 with Edward Karpman in Silicon Valley, 18cm+3RTE

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Me too, Quincy.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:20 pm

In Australia? Where?
Oz is a very big place........actually roughly the same area as good old USA........only with more than twice the coastline!
More details please
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Rawness1111 wrote: I dont want to be eating pussy for the rest of my life while my woman steps out and gets her some D and I have to be understanding because I cant (sinerio) but you understand.

I understand your point. But don't understand why you would accept a woman who would not accept you as you are and be loyal.

Sure, an orgasm with a pussy full of dick is more satisfying than an orgasm by tongue or fingers and a warm dick is better feeling than a cold dildo, but women (most that are worth keeping company with) make love with the MAN, not the penis.

The point I am trying to make is that a woman who is satisfied sexually by your tongue who would step out on you just to get her vagina filled is not a woman you can trust to stay with you if anything else happens.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Rawness1111

Postby Rawness1111 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:48 pm

Its because in 32 and u right but it doesn't matter because I'm 32 lol
32 yrs old. Newly developed ed with divorce and searching for solutions.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Wed Aug 28, 2019 12:36 am

oldbeek wrote:There is a new procedure that uses nerves in your legs to produce a hard on, if your problem is nerve damage. The procedure is being done in Australia. Sounds promising for guys like me that had all my erection nerves removed during RARP. Nothing beats a blood filled hard on.

Sural (sp) nerve graft to fill the gap from prostate surgery has been around for years. Someone here or on another forum had it done in Alabama about 6 years ago. He had to pay all of it out of pocket. I asked several doctors about it and all told me to do it the urologist takes out the prostate, stops surgery, then a neurologist does the graft, then they switch the whole crew again so the urologist can close. Surgical time waiting doubles the urologists time plus the trade off for surgical staff. NOBODY said they would do it or would consider it and no insurance would pay. Reasoning is not FDA approved, each doctor has their own surgical crew including anesthesiologist, and if their is a complication, neither doctor wants to be a part of the who is to blame for it bit.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

gercoa

Postby gercoa » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:43 am

Quincy wrote:For me, the implant has no hype. It just works. It's effective, maintains all the right feelings associated with every aspect of sex, it's easy to manipulate, and has given me back something I'd long been missing. I'm sold on it.

I had very little pain from the procedure and healed quickly. I lost no length, may even have gained a little, and I'm sure I gained girth. The only thing I miss from having the implant is the feeling of my dick getting harder when I am aroused. I still get the arousal, but the erectile mechanism is manual, not spontaneous. I wish I'd done this 15 years ago.

I'm not young like you are, and I'd definitely give it a lot of thought before making this move at your age. There are indeed some bad stories here and some men who wish they'd never gotten an implant, though the vast majority appear to be very happy with them.

We all wish you the best with whatever you choose to do. I just wanted to share my satisfaction with my implant.

Quincy.

Thank you for this. It does really help hearing positive results. I'm sitting here researching all I can on it before I pull the trigger.
52 Been on every pill, done Trimix/Bimix In line for a Titan pump. Married, wife involved with this whole process. :) Implanted 12/9/19 Titan 20 with 1.6 rear tips.

Return to “Implants”