Partners Views of Implant

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
gene308

Re: Partners Views of Implant

Postby gene308 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 pm

I have 2 comments.
1) When first looking at the implant it seems horrible. How can having that inside me be a good thing. I dont know how other that to see the implant in a real person. It is so much more normal and natura lthan what I expected. It better be !! I plan on using it again this weekend
2) when I asked my wife how she would feel I Ihad a prosthesis in my penis. She smiled and said you dont remember . After 6years of marriage one night just as we were going to sleep she said " if I had to have my breasts removed would you still love me" we were up allnight. The next day I went to the library (no internet then) i researched breast cancer and breast implants. When I got home I told her she would be responsible to get better an I would arrange for the most beautiful breasts ever. She said "would you still love me?" I said the woman of my dreams with the breasts of my dreams whats not to love
My point is: your penis is just your equipment it is not you. In many ways it will be the man of her dreams with the penis of her dreams.
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:26 pm

gene308 wrote:I have 2 comments.
1) When first looking at the implant it seems horrible. How can having that inside me be a good thing. I dont know how other that to see the implant in a real person. It is so much more normal and natura lthan what I expected. It better be !! I plan on using it again this weekend
2) when I asked my wife how she would feel I Ihad a prosthesis in my penis. She smiled and said you dont remember . After 6years of marriage one night just as we were going to sleep she said " if I had to have my breasts removed would you still love me" we were up allnight. The next day I went to the library (no internet then) i researched breast cancer and breast implants. When I got home I told her she would be responsible to get better an I would arrange for the most beautiful breasts ever. She said "would you still love me?" I said the woman of my dreams with the breasts of my dreams whats not to love
My point is: your penis is just your equipment it is not you. In many ways it will be the man of her dreams with the penis of her dreams.

Gene308, begging your pardon, I think you still side-stepped the question. Would you still love her even if the breast reconstruction did NOT produce the breasts of your dreams on the woman of your dreams?

But, you salvaged your point when you returned with your point that the man's penis is just his equipment. A woman's breasts (or vagina) is just her equipment.

I wonder if she wonders this: "Would you still love me if I could not have sex any more?"

Or, as Golda asked Tevye in "Fiddler on the Roof", "Do you love me?" (their marriage was arranged in the old-style 18th century custom)
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

gene308

Postby gene308 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:56 pm

Couples in love find many ways to pleasure each other
Gene308 married 43 years AMS 700 CX 21cm+2cm Implanted 10/04/2018 Dr James Hotaling (surgeon) and Mariah McCafferty, (Surgical Nurse and AMS rep) , University of Utah

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:00 pm

gene308 wrote:Couples in love find many ways to pleasure each other

Enlightened couples, for sure.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:01 pm

Why does a woman let a man insert his penis inside her?

If for the orgasms, I suppose she will completely overlook the mechanical imagery and enjoy the ride. For it can be quite the ride if the man tries at all.

If she does not understand E.D. very well, and her man needs an artificial boost to "get it on"; That knowing that her desirability alone is not enough to overcome the E.D. This tends to undermine her self-image and she may not take well to the concept of an implanted penis.

I posed the question in a different way some time ago.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7738&p=55507

In my original post, the last line read, "If your man can give you great sex as he is, how do you feel about having a man with a dildo installed?"
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:04 pm

Read more here:
Some of the subject lines and original posts may not appear on-point, but some of the responding posts are. We all know how topic discussions can drift. ;)

What will she think? - a womans perspective
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=6513

Any offers for sex from intrigued girls?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=7166

How will young women respond to implants?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... 9&start=30

Getting discovered: How to tell a woman
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9236

Pumping in front of her a mood killer?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... 6&start=10

Another Day, Another Research Question - Sponteneity
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9501

What excuse did you use? (More about explaining the surgery than to your partner)
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9787

She can't feel anything (a little bit off the subject)
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... f=6&t=9594

Afraid of sex
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... 3&start=10

Is this a common story?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =6&t=10089

Does it feel different to her?
http://www.franktalk.org/phpBB3/viewtop ... =6&t=10103[/quote]
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023

David_R

Postby David_R » Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:12 pm

My wife wants other women to know that a penis with an implant (which is called officially a "penile prosthetic") looks and feels natural. When we hear the word "prosthetic," sometimes it sounds like an artificial arm or leg or something. This is completely, completely different.

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:27 pm

Anybody who has read my posts knows I had the misfortune to ‘lose’ my beautiful wife of 21 years to another guy. Ok, so move along ....nothing to see here. I could have chosen to give up, wallow in self pity and fade away.
Instead I picked myself up and walked into a new world, a world of single, mature women and sex, sex and more sex.
Only trouble was encroaching ED!
Pills, injections and finally my Titan.
To put it simply after exploring sex with half a dozen women over the last 4 years, some love sex for the pleasure of it and some just love men and enjoy sex as part of being in love.......my 2 cents worth.
The one thing I will say though that they have all had in common is that when asked the question: “would you prefer me pumped as hard as I can make it or a bit softer?”.....every single one and I mean all of them want(ed) my cock ‘hammer handle hard’........I have asked “why?” and most of them answer with a bit of a guilty giggle “I don’t know.... it just feels good”
My now (permanent) partner is learning to pump me up but makes me squeeze in the last few to ensure maximum stiffness..... every time!
Like I said, my 2 cents worth :)
P.S
As I have said many times before......it’s not a penis lengthening procedure, it’s a penis stiffening one.....and I think, for most of us, the real bonus is restoration, or in many cases a slight increase in girth..... I know that my adorable Miss D appreciates both the stiffness and the “full” feeling she gets when I am ‘internalizing’ :lol: her
Last edited by Smetro on Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Gt1956

Postby Gt1956 » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:48 pm

No implant here but Smetro is 100% right. I can remember many times over our life where she has blurted out that I was harder than normal. Usually had a silly grin on her face also.
68yo, HBP at 40, high triglycerides at 45. Phimosis at 57. Type 2 at 60. Dr. William Brant May 1, 2023 CX 21cm w/no rte's penoscrotal 6" girth @ 6 months

jfruedam

Postby jfruedam » Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:54 pm

All of this is good coming from you guys who majorly have an established life already and a long relationship with your wife's. That, or you are in the mature age of the spectrum (no offense) when I assume women are more accepting. But what about us on the younger side? 20s - 30s and single? As discouraging as it might sound, I just keep thinking to myself: Why would a woman want to "deal" with an artificial erection when there are a bunch of healthy guys out there she can be with? I know that sounds as if women only cared about a guys penis, but my social experience has taught me that even if no one wants to openly accept it, people is banal by nature. Not judging, it is just the way we are wired.

I just try to imagine a scenario where lets say I go out clubbing. I don't know, maybe it is me, but I would feel self conscious about the whole situation. If I want to approach a woman I found attractive that would keep messing with my mind somehow. What about casual sex? What if she tells her friends? She is young and healthy, why would she bother?

I know all this might seem demeaning because maybe women are not really like that, maybe you guys experience the same...so many thoughts. Maybe it is just me coming from my insecurities, just wanted to pour it out, looking for some light.

Return to “Implants”