Questions For Consideration

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
palace01

Re: Questions For Consideration

Postby palace01 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:38 pm

RayChez wrote:Get the implant, you will never regret it. You will not lose any length. That type of surgery has been perfected and the surgeon measures the length with a special tool inside the Tunica. .

Sadly "you will not lose any length" is still not always true! Cornell and redo with Keira both managed to lose at least 2" and plenty of girth within the last 3-4 years....
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:16 pm

palace01 wrote:Sadly "you will not lose any length" is still not always true!

Correct. But the idea that a guy will always or usually lose length with an implant isn't true either.

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:45 am

Tell me, what is better? A 6" dick that just flops around, or a 5" dick hard as steel? Just saying...........
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

palace01

Postby palace01 » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:20 pm

David_R wrote:
palace01 wrote:Sadly "you will not lose any length" is still not always true!

Correct. But the idea that a guy will always or usually lose length with an implant isn't true either.

VERY TRUE - perfect reason to choose well (which I obviously did not..)
Age 73
Apr-15-14. RP-Pills, Injections No help. VED(almost old size in tube).
Feb-12-16, Dr Cornell, AMS-CX "18+4" LOTS PROBLEMS!
Jul-6-16 Dr Khera ColoPlast "20+1" Very Unhappy with very short length/width but Dr insists correct

TANGERINE

Postby TANGERINE » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:24 am

wanttokno wrote:Concerning girth... From pretty extensive reading on this site I've gathered that with the Coloplast a man with average or even slightly above average girth will stand to likely gain some amount of girth, But, I very clearly recall reading in the considerable past and again in the recent past where men with rather extreme girth actually have to accept that they will very likely NEVER be as thick as they were before their implant.

Yes, I agree with the above quote from wanttoknow, If you have big girth before surgery, then you should opt for the titan. However, the titan diameter tops out at 21 mm (see below photo)
titan diameter vs LGX diameter picture.jpeg
titan diameter vs LGX diameter picture.jpeg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 1217 times

So, if you are super big girth before surgery, I suspect that you will lose some after surgery. As you mention though, a penis that is super sized on girth can be painful (there is also a problem with too long of a penis, because of the issue of bottoming out and hitting the cervix too much ), so maybe your woman will consider the girth downsize "an upgrade"
"Strive to find the best surgeon--experience really matters"
(63 yo, Titan 22cm implant Feb 2017 by Dr Eid) I'm super pleased with my length/girth/implant performance. See my story at "The road to becoming a bionic male: Answers ..."

vajim1

Postby vajim1 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:12 am

Anthony, I would strongly suggest trying injections first. While implants may be great, they are the last resort on the ED list.
Please try them first. Jim :D
76 year old fart. Prostate removed Oct. 9, 2017,Psa 30 days after .15 next Psa .2. 37 Radiation treatments for recurrent cancer, 1 year out Psa .033 ZERO ERECTIONS, implanted Sept 5 2019 Dr. Lentz Duke Raleigh N.C. Titan 22cm.

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:13 am

TANGERINE wrote:there is also a problem with too long of a penis, because of the issue of bottoming out and hitting the cervix too much)

I had a friend in college who had a very long penis (over 12" he said; he showed me to prove he wasn't lying, and he wasn't :shock: ). He hated it. Most girls were afraid of it, and with those few who would let him "do" them, he always had to be very careful not to hurt them. He said mine looked much more normal. :D

Leebert

Postby Leebert » Sat Oct 26, 2019 8:35 am

I can't say much about implants, but if your getting 50 percent hard, have you considered injections. I would think that you would be able to use a lower dose at that. Not trying to talk you out of implant, yours is your decision. An implant is down the road with me, but it probably won't happen cause of cost. Might have to just give up then, don't know. Injections work for me as of now, but wondered how nice it would be to sport a Woody anytime you want, that would be awesome.
I'm 65, heart attack w/stent 10 yrs ago, mod.HBP, married 46 yrs, retired.2 strokes.No damage, except start of Ed, Live in Ada Michigan. implanted by Dr. Wise in Grand Rapids mi. Implanted on 9/2/21 with 15 cm + 5cm rte. Ams 700 cx ms pump

Anthony

Postby Anthony » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:05 am

Sorry for the lengthy delay here. For those that have PMd me thanks, yall have been a big help and Ill be in touch again soon.
Wanted to give an update on where I am! Spoke to a few doctors in the Houston area as thats where I live and I wanted to stay local not flying all over the country... I was most at ease with Dr Jonathan Clavell and have chosen to move forward with him for now. He made me feel at ease and it felt more like a professional yet open discussion rather than a patient being told what to do by a doctor who had five minutes and 25 other people lined up to get with. (Looking at you my cardiologist! Lol)
Interestingly, after a lengthy discussion he said I was text book ED patient. Heart issue, diabetes and come to find out from a discussion with my mom (long story...) family history. He did say implantation was/is an option but we should expire all other options first, however, it was likely due to the aforementioned that an implant was more than likely in my future. The upside is if we can use other options until terminal expiration, the research in ED is advancing rapidly and who knows what is only months to a couple years from being discovered.
One thing I liked is that everything he said, unprompted, were things that I had come to research and find here and other places.
So where am I?
First I was put on a regiment of VED every morning and night. As you all know loss of natural erections leads to atrophy. Im thinking that hasnt happened to me yet, though my wife did admit I did seem to not feel as large in the past. Im thinking thats largely to erection quality as I havent had a 95-99percenter in two years. But the tape right out of the pump says Im where Ive been for years so thats good.
Monday I go in for the sonogram/doppler. Torn on this one, one one side it will be good to know whats going on here, on the other hand, what if I cant get an erection by injection? Also this will be the first time in my life I will stand erect in front of a man! Awkward! Lol. I know both are minor issues.
I am open to using injections, as a former insulin user Im not freaked out by needles. We’ll see. Good news is theres a good compounder in San Antonio who ships to Htown and Im in SA every two to three weeks if I have to pick up. I hope the injections work, if not we will go to the next step.. Ill keep everyone posted.
50 yo. MI on 5/30/16, 5 stents, 6'-215lbs active and daily exercise since. Type II Diabetes, 7.0 A1C. Scheduled for implantation 05/02/2023 with Hakky in ATL 3 years on Trimix, lead to PD 55°curvature. Current size: 6-1/2”bpl, 6-1/2” girth.

Return to “Implants”