Huge Shout for the guys recommending David Archy Underwear!

The final frontier. Deciding when, if and how.
Bailey

Huge Shout for the guys recommending David Archy Underwear!

Postby Bailey » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:44 pm

After having my implant done on 6/18/19 I’ve been reviewing & researching all the underwear out there. I tried a few that I bought at local retail stores, but none were suitable for my new Bionic implant. I finally took a chance on a few guys recommendation on Franktalk that were very pleased with their David Archy underwear. I got on Amazon to place my order for $35.00. I received my 1st 4 pack of the micro modal separate pouches trunks with fly. I liked them so well I’ve already ordered another 4 pack. I will be replacing all my tighty whiteys in the next few months. Thanks guys!
77 yo with ED for over 20 years.Tried everything, & found injections were the only thing that worked.I am so grateful for FT. Was implanted 6/18/19 with a 18cm AMS LGX w 3.0cm RTE,100ml reservoir, infrapubic procedure by Dr. Richard Roach, “Bailey”

trlewis35

Re: Huge Shout for the guys recommending David Archy Underwear!

Postby trlewis35 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:51 am

I want to second this statement! Quincey turned me on to the exact underwear that you got. My 4 pack arrived yesterday and so far I love them and will probably order more after I wear them for a few days. The biggest problem I was having is my balls sticking to my legs. So, far this doesn't seem to be a problem anymore.
51yo type 1 diabetic 24 years ed issues started at about 45 pills only help a little now I use a vacuum pump to get erect enough for sex married 27 years. Implanted 7-24-19 with AMS 700 MS by Dr. Aaron C. Lentz

Bluewhippet

Re: Huge Shout for the guys recommending David Archy Underwear!

Postby Bluewhippet » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:10 am

There is an alternative called Separatec. Seem to be identical design. I found the cotton/lycra variety the most comfortable. Both available on Amazon.
80 year old Type2 diabetic, long term ED, pills then injections PGE1. After 4 years they became less effective. Implanted 20/3/2018 by NHS. AMS 700 CX 15+4 cm with MS pump. Never had any significant pain. Still working perfectly and used regularly.

Return to “Implants”